I Do Not Care

YES reason for firebird! It was IN X2! That's like taking away Storm's white eyes or Logan's claws.

Mr Garak said:
YES reason for firebird! It was IN X2! That's like taking away Storm's white eyes or Logan's claws.
And Beast was non-blue in X2. Liberties were taken. Singer's Phoenix was going to be some kind of entity known as Phoenix, not merely her powers.

Well Beast in X2 wasn't the closing shot of the movie! I'm sure he wasn't gonna use some kind of entity because she already has the powers in X2.

It would have been explained in X3. I remember hearing something about an entity entering her mind when she used cerebro.

Mr Garak said:

The difference being that Storm and Wolverine are the stars of the movie, while Phoenix is just Wolverine's love interest.

Kurosawa said:
The difference being that Storm and Wolverine are the stars of the movie, while Phoenix is just Wolverine's love interest.

Yes.

i defiently agree with every aspect of ur post. and i wish others wud stop judging everything about this movie before they see it. wud u rather cyclops jus be underused in the movie like the other ones or if he dies in a great scene that creates drama inside of jean? wud u rather see the fire bird wich we saw in x2 anyway or wud u rather see a whole new effect that may be jus as cool if not cooler. also phoenix will rise says the movie doesnt feel short the characters r jus underdeveloped but weve gotten tons of character development and also if they had put gambit in they wuda proly jus ruined the character and also brett ratner was excited to make this movie while bryan singer didnt seem to care now so u know wat?
IM EXCITED TOO

Avalanche said:
It would have been explained in X3. I remember hearing something about an entity entering her mind when she used cerebro.

I think that's just a theory, I'm pretty sure it had to do with Magneto's machine, and still IS. It's what unlocked Xavier's block on her mind right?

They're gonna mention Phoenix in the movie right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"