"I don't care what anyone says" RETURNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darth Neo

Quote from Kevin Roegele:

You should both care what people say, and have believe in your own opinions. And understand that they are all opinions.

Others can think what they like on any topic, but should we really care or be swayed by them? If you believe strongly enough in something because YOU believe it for you, it should not matter what another thinks. So, if you TRULY loved Keaton as Batman, it should not matter to you that I think he sucked or vice versa...

Commander Lock: "Morpheus, not everyone believes as you do..."
Morpheus: "My beliefs do not require them to do so..."

The problem is you created a thread saying you don't care what anyone says, you hate Keaton.

...what's there to discuss in that topic? If you don't care what anyone says, there's absolutely nothing I could possibly say to sway your opinion, and you didn't give nearly any evidence to sway my (pro-Keaton) opinion. So what's the point of having a thread? So I can post "I like Keaton, you poophead" and then leave? It's utterly pointless.

Now you're recreating this thread for something that could've been handled in a simple PM. It's just getting obnoxious now.

Get to know me better, I love to debate, I love strong opinion, and at the end of a conversation I have learned the fine art of "agreeing to disagree" and still be friends...

Ok, you want specifics on why I dont like Keaton as Batman, here ya go:

1. He physcial stature was WAY off; too short, not muscular enough, wrong hair, pretty much anything in the physical realm was bad. That said, Christian Bale could have been a few inches taller and a bit more muscular, but he was much closer to The Batman of the comics.

2. This one is kind of a re-iteration, but he was terrible as Bruce Wayne physically too. Not tall enough, not rugged enough, and not handsome enough.

And I will say this, why have they NEVER made the costume true to the comics? If Supermans costume works today in Superman Returns (except for minor color changes) then why can't we have Batman in grey/blue with yellow oval or not...or gray on black, not complete black. I will say I can let this point go to we are seeing a Batman of today and technology has changed the suit, but they could have tried the other color schemes...

Now, why don't you tell me why you liked Keaton so much?

You do realize what happened in the last thread will most likely reoccur in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"