I Drink and Lounge Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just knocked it down, all you did was piss them off...

I would have lent you the ax, but it was amusing watching you squeal and run like a little girl.

for real you need to spray it, where I live we have hornets/wasps nest everywhere. They mostly don't bother you but if it's in your shed, borrow a flameflower.

Reek killed KevanG and he made up a story about hornets. Be on the look out for a man that looks like this.
latest

I think that is the kindest depiction of me anyone has made on this god forsaken site.

I have one of those fake nest things but it must have fallen down during the winter.

Stupid White Walkers and their stupid blizzards.

Just found out the Concert stage down the block has Journey and the Doobee brothers on the stage

Nah man... forget the gyro... this bourbon bacon thing is the best sandwich i have ever had from there.
GYRO MAN GYROS

or pizza but I can't seem to think Arby's could make a good ZA

My roommate just made a 24 lbs turkey with homemade mashed taters and stuffing. So damn good. I will sleep soundly tonight.

Living with an older lady does have its perks.

And no, I did not pick this one up at the club the other night Reek. We have been roommates for over a year now.

Uh huh... go on... keep spitting that story

Uh huh... go on... keep spitting that story

Haha she really is like my mom, she is the nicest older lady. Almost every joke goes over her head which cracks me up. The fact we all live in the hood is funny too.

My roommate just made a 24 lbs turkey with homemade mashed taters and stuffing. So damn good. I will sleep soundly tonight.

Living with an older lady does have its perks.

And no, I did not pick this one up at the club the other night Reek. We have been roommates for over a year now.
Turkey and Chicken make me sleepy too lol

Haha she really is like my mom, she is the nicest older lady. Almost every joke goes over her head which cracks me up. The fact we all live in the hood is funny too.
maybe she chooses to ignore the joke? lol Like not feeding the fire so to speak lol

maybe she chooses to ignore the joke? lol Like not feeding the fire so to speak lol

Nope, she just does not get it and then you explain it and she's like Oh haha.

Florida doesn't have a 'hood'.

eca501f82483cf063f73045316c8c2a1.jpg

You're out of your damn mind. We got some of the hoodest spots in the south. Hell, Miami is more than 50% hood. I'll grant you it's not anywhere near as bad as GA or LA but it's still pretty hood. We just don't have all the racial tension like most of the other southern states. We all get along for the most part.

Real talk Reek, I just went out to smoke a cig and there was an SUV police car creeping down the street. AKA international sign you live in the hood. Only place more hood then where I live is south St. Pete where the ghetto birds fly nightly.

Just found out the Concert stage down the block has Journey and the Doobee brothers on the stage

Saw the Doobies last year, they were great. :)

Real talk Reek, I just went out to smoke a cig and there was an SUV police car creeping down the street. AKA international sign you live in the hood. Only place more hood then where I live is south St. Pete where the ghetto birds fly nightly.

They are watching YOU!

There have been plenty of times that I have seen wild rats around the neighborhood, scurrying into abandoned buildings or living in holes in the ground. You can't get anymore hood than that.:o

Last edited:
There is nothing you can do to octopus to make me even consider eating it. :(

Evening. Did a two hour plus class of Pekiti Kali in Central Park today. Dear lord am I out of shape. Got home ate and am going to bed contemplating my sore muscles. Great workout but I was struggling big time. I think private instruction is the way to go in the short term and I have to start getting serious with my workouts. Looking for BJJ instruction next... Which is gonna be even worse probably. My bed is calling. Have a good night all.

I love calamari but not sure if I would like snail or not. Only one way to find out I guess.

I wouldn't eat Admiral Ackbar. :o

I just got the new bourbon bacon brisket sandwich with onion rings on it from Arby's.

Jesus....

JESUS HAS RISEN.

I just ate a double meat, with cheese, & bacon, from Five Guys. :hmr: Annnnd no tomatoes..

Heavenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"