• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight I find it rather funny that I could see Bale in the roles of the Joker and Two Face..

KrazyJ1098

Civilian
Reaction score
Seriously. Bale is an excellent actor and can play such a wide range of roles. I can honestly see him in the role of The Joker or Two Face if he wasn't already Batman. Anyone else agree?

No, I do not agree I always wanted him as Batman/Bruce ever since I joined Hype.

Two Face said:
No, I do not agree I always wanted him as Batman/Bruce ever since I joined Hype.

Well, so did I. But, either way, if he didn't get to be Batman, I could still see him as either one of those two characters as well. Especially Two Face.

I got to thank Nolan for going with Bale if he didn't WB didn't either so thank Nolan for pushing WB to sign Bale as THE DARK KNIGHT.

StorminNorman said:
I agree Krazy.

Bale would of been an awesome Two-face and if Bale wold of not been picked you could of bet that he was going to be two-face!

Bale is a perfect Bats (though I still love Keaton), but if he hadn't been casted, he no doubt could pull off the villians quite well.

This reminds me of...

mjb8sc.png

Maybe a decent Two Face. But a good Joker....err...

I could see him as either villain, had he not already been cast as Batman.

He would make an excellent Two-Face but Joker? Nah. BETTANY, DAMNIT!

Well I remember in the early 2000's Christian was mentioned for every major franchise or would be franchise role on the internet. Besides Batman some saw him as Two-Face and given his intensity he could play a good Joker too. But I remember some people had him as a fourth choice for Superman, some for a proposed Robin Hood franchise and even the new James Bond (which I could see). He has that versatility so its not suprising at all.

KrazyJ1098 said:
Seriously. Bale is an excellent actor and can play such a wide range of roles. I can honestly see him in the role of The Joker or Two Face if he wasn't already Batman. Anyone else agree?

It's funny that you say that. I have been saying that exact same thing since I saw Batman and American Psycho. I actually mentioned it in a thread a couple months back. Obviously we all want him as Batman, but he has the talent to pull off Joker and TwoFace.

--dk7

KrazyJ1098 said:
He is perfect for Batman but I agree that he could be a great Two-Face or even The Joker. He's a very talented artist, he would be great in several different roles, bad or good guys.
Just an example:
bale_jesus_309.jpg

I would staunchily support Bale playing Robin Hood or James Bond.

more Joker then Two-Face.i could also see him as Cloud Strifes ever prsent archenmemy SEPHIROTH!:

baleissephiroth.jpg

perfecto.

"LOL" as in good or horrible?.i know the pic ain't too great but hey,it would be inspired casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"