I hate kids

I have a much older cousin(hes my second or third cousin) who is a teacher, and hes never had kids and doesn't really like them.

Just. doesn't. make. sense.

Maxwell Smart said:
I have a much older cousin(hes my second or third cousin) who is a teacher, and hes never had kids and doesn't really like them.

Just. doesn't. make. sense.
Lol. I dunno, the kids I usually stay with are alright. While the teacher b*tches at them sometimes, I just talk to them like a normal person. I don't really scream at them unless I have to.

blind_fury said:
some kid's are cute. others are dog farts.
With regards to the latter... most of the time it's the parents' fault. Unless the kids are like... the devil's spawn or something.

DBella said:
With regards to the latter... most of the time it's the parents' fault. Unless the kids are like... the devil's spawn or something.
I know a few that are like that.:o

Spidermanluvr28 said:
I know a few that are like that.:o
You know a few devil child?! :eek:
I've come across a few but I think they just need/want attention or just misunderstood. But then again, I could just be a sucka.

DBella said:
I've come across a few but I think they just need/want attention or just misunderstood. But then again, I could just be a sucka.

A lot of people thought I was a "devil child".

I think you're right about the attention thing... my parents were very distant. But my uncle always treated me special, whenever I'd go to his house he'd actually acknowledge my presence and treat me like a human being, and talk to me like I was. A lot of people unfortunately seem to treat kids like pet goats... they think if they feed and clothe them they've done all thats required of them.

And my parents couldn't understand why I behaved for my uncle but not them.

Btw Bella, could you please check out my last response to you in my Giada De Laurentiis thread?

Maxwell Smart said:
A lot of people thought I was a "devil child".

I think you're right about the attention thing... my parents were very distant. But my uncle always treated me special, whenever I'd go to his house he'd actually acknowledge my presence and treat me like a human being, and talk to me like I was. A lot of people unfortunately seem to treat kids like pet goats... they think if they feed and clothe them they've done all thats required of them.

And my parents couldn't understand why I behaved for my uncle but not them.
You're right on that.
I adore kids, even the difficult ones. There are usually reasons for the way they are. Good reasons.

DBella said:
You're right on that.
I adore kids, even the difficult ones. There are usually reasons for the way they are. Good reasons.
Are you planning on having kids. Because you sound like a good mom. :)

DBella said:
You're right on that.

Well I don't hate kids either, just the way they act sometimes. I don't actually get mad at them because I feel the way you do. You can't hold kids or animals responsible for their behavior, imo. It really irks me how some parents freak out on their kids or how some people will get pissed off at cats and dogs and such and kick them or turn a water hose on them.

blind_fury said:
Are you planning on having kids. Because you sound like a good mom. :)
Definitely, at least 4 (2 natural, 2 adopt). :)
But I've to find someone who'll be more than just a "sperm donor" first. :o
I work with children now and I love it.

Maxwell Smart said:
Well I don't hate kids either, just the way they act sometimes. I don't actually get mad at them because I feel the way you do. You can't hold kids or animals responsible for their behavior, imo. It really irks me how some parents freak out on their kids or how some people will get pissed off at cats and dogs and such and kick them or turn a water hose on them.
Equally bad are those parents who think their children can't do anything wrong and bad behaviour goes unpunished.

DBella said:
Definitely, at least 4 (2 natural, 2 adopt). :)
But I've to find someone who'll be more than just a "sperm donor" first. :o
Beautiful! :up:

Those will probably be the happiest days of your life. Best wishes!

blind_fury said:
Beautiful! :up:

Those will probably be the happiest days of your life. Best wishes!
I don't think it will be anything but. :)
Thank you.

DBella said:
Equally bad are those parents who think their children can't do anything wrong and bad behaviour goes unpunished.

My best friend's parents babied his little brother and would never come down hard on him no matter what he did, but they would yell at my best friend for minor stuff, and they also have placed responsibility on my best friend ever since he was fairly little, but his little bro has never had to do anything at all really.

DBella said:
Definitely, at least 4 (2 natural, 2 adopt).
But I've to find someone who'll be more than just a "sperm donor" first.

Cool. :) If I have kids someday I think I'd adopt before anything. The world is already so full of people, and there are so many kids who need a good home.

I hate to be a nag but pleeease check out my response to you in the Giada thread? :D

Ah I hate kids too man. Today when I was teeing off there was this stupid like 6 yr old that was dropping garbage can lids and making these annoying sounds. I wanted to slap her silly

Maxwell Smart said:
Cool. :) If I have kids someday I think I'd adopt before anything. The world is already so full of people, and there are so many kids who need a good home.

I hate to be a nag but pleeease check out my response to you in the Giada thread? :D
I'll do that tomorrow as I'm logging off to eat. I made lasagna. I bet it's ready now. :D

DBella said:
I'll do that tomorrow as I'm logging off to eat. I made lasagna. I bet it's ready now.

napoleon-dynamite-1.png

LUCKY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"