I Hate My Neighbors Dog!!!

passerby

Sidekick
Reaction score
The stupid thing won't shut up!!! I myself have 3 dogs, but atleast I don't let them bark for a 3 hours without letting them in!!

I want to shoot it!!!!

feed it cocoa puffs.. it looks like dog food... and because it's chocolate.. it'll probably kill it.

my mom did that a few years ago to our neighbors boxer.... she thought it was harmless till the dog dropped dead. She didn't know chocolate is poison to dogs... I laugh at it now.

:: plays Godfather theme ::

Wilhelm-Scream said:
You know what to do.
I'm going to defer to the DL solution...sex it, it will definitely shut up after that.

I threw a rock at it and it still is barking!

ShadowBoxing said:
I'm going to defer to the DL solution...sex it, it will definitely shut up after that.
but sexin' hasn't done much to vanquish Satan-Cat, though I'm sure he's sturdier than this neglected dog. *shrug*

passerby said:
I threw a rock at it and it still is barking!
hmmm, throwing a rock at it didn't quiet it down?
Maybe blast an air-horn at it, or poke it with a stick.
:confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
but sexin' hasn't done much to vanquish Satan-Cat, though I'm sure he's sturdier than this neglected dog. *shrug*
Well thats because cats have nine lives

Wilhelm-Scream said:
hmmm, throwing a rock at it didn't quiet it down?
Maybe blast an air-horn at it, or poke it with a stick.
:confused:

I think it's blind. I always looks the wrong way when barking. Maybe I will have a deathmatch between it and one of my dogs.

Maybe it needs you to show it who's the domininate male on the block. Put some rubber boots on the dog so he can't move.

passerby said:
I think it's blind. I always looks the wrong way when barking. Maybe I will have a deathmatch between it and one of my dogs.

Its ******ed you parked in his handi-cap space.

Erzengel said:
Maybe it needs you to show it who's the domininate male on the block. Put some rubber boots on the dog so he can't move.

How will that make it shut up?

Erzengel said:
But where's passerby going to find a willing male who's more dominant than the dog?

Why do you all assume that the dog is a boy?

passerby said:
Why do you all assume that the dog is a boy?

Because you havent told us otherwise, either way you have to challenge it to a wrestling match.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
But where's passerby going to find a willing male who's more dominant than the dog?
Maybe he can ask one of his dogs if they know any?

passerby said:
The stupid thing won't shut up!!! I myself have 3 dogs, but atleast I don't let them bark for a 3 hours without letting them in!!

I want to shoot it!!!!

YOU

NEWMAN

newman.jpg

PatrickBateman is incredibly not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"