I think my neighbor...

I know, just like I was implying that the "majority" of cops suck.

Maybe the ones you know or the ones in your area. But we are very fortunate to have a decent police department. At least the city cops anyway, the county cops are more questionable.

I can entertain the folks here quite well using the truth...I don't use theatrics over the internet, or for enjoyment.

Only for victory.

I can entertain the folks here quite well using the truth...I don't use theatrics over the internet, or for enjoyment.

Only for victory.

So this is true? You know...you should go over there..and asked how he did it.

What a disappointment this tale is now ... you started well but lack emotion and discipline ... poor effort.

I'd rather not get lengthy about it...I'm not confronting him.

I'd get lengthy if, and only if I had the time...at 3 AM or something like that I post long stuff.

I'd rather not get lengthy about it...I'm not confronting him.

I'd get lengthy if, and only if I had the time...at 3 AM or something like that I post long stuff.

:ninja: what that? Did I hear a chicken? What's the worse that could happen?

He is not a coward ... he is teller of tales ... one who seeks to amuse himself with the dialogue of others showing emotion at his actions and words.

he might also have a complex about the size of his package with the freudian slip about the wee whacker ....:ghost:

I'll explain a tad bit ignoring the last three posts except for the one asking about the wife.

When I stopped posting in this thread, I basically lived my life out without investigation.

I left my glasses there so I could get his finger prints, which I did. A Month after the fact, my neighbors daughter was walking around the streets on X-Mas Eve, she has sleep walking problems...for as long as I can remember, anyway...it was around 3 AM that I was on my way 'home' and, this not being the first time, I caught her walking a few blocks away from her house down some street. I woke her up and gave her a ride home. During the ride she told me what she had been dreaming while she had been walking, and she basically told me what I've told you...except that she's actually seen some burying of a dead person stuff.

On Christmas, my neighbor had dinner with the family...aunts, uncles, everything...and I saw the wife.

This contradicted what I was told the night before.

I thought the girl had lied to me...which would make no sense, be cause it was too coincidential...y'know?

Thats before I realized that the wife had a twin sister.

:whatever: Sweet mother of god. Please just. Concede that the story it fake.

If you start a thread with something like "What do you think of..." or in this case "I think my neighbour...", is it not customary to actually continue the sentence with the first line of the post?

This whole preview first post without actually reading it thing kills the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"