I Have A Problem!

Ghostvirus

Avenger
Reaction score
I have a bump on my penis! I went to bed last night, & woke up with this bump. Could it be cancer? Does cancer pop up that Quickly. I would Appreciate it if anyone here who knows about Cancer could help me. thanks. I want to try & avoid going to the doctor as much as possible. Thanks.

It's not smart to avoid the doctor as much as possible,and even if we had the experience,we can't tell you anything without having seen it.

If you are indeed talking about your own penis, why the hell would you want to avoid going to the doctor??!? :confused:

Maximum_Carnage said:
I have a bump on my penis! I went to bed last night, & woke up with this bump. Could it be cancer? Does cancer pop up that Quickly. I would Appreciate it if anyone here who knows about Cancer could help me. thanks. I want to try & avoid going to the doctor as much as possible. Thanks.
Pop up quickly? If it's Cancer it's been building up for a while. Go see the damn Doctor.

And Abbadon, you basically asked to see his peter.

Maximum_Carnage said:

Not the best idea when you think you might have cancer.

...What the hell? Why is cancer the first thing that pops into your head about this bump?

For all you know it might be some wierd std! Did you borrow your mom's sheets again?! I've told you about that! The blue hamper means dirty and the white hamper means clean damnit! :mad: :o

THIS IS WHAT THESTE FORUMS ARE FOR PENIS BUMPS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you should probly go to the doctor

Tangled Web said:
Pop up quickly? If it's Cancer it's been building up for a while. Go see the damn Doctor.

And Abbadon, you basically asked to see his peter.

BWAhahaA!!!

I completely missed where he said the bump was.:o:D

But anyway,it's probably just a pimple or something.

what do you mean bump? its probably just a pimple...pimples happen down there right?

If it hurts or irritates you then you should consider whether you've been practicing safe sex or not.

The thing is I am virgin. So I don't think it is a STD. I don't live with my mother so I didn't get it from the blue hamper:). I suppose it could be a pimple. It seems pretty big to be a pimple. The weird thing is, it doesn't hurt at all. I am going to wait until Friday to see if it goes down or away, then make a decision.

Go to the doctor and they'll give you some antibiotic cream.

how big is the bump and is it a different color? God . . . I feel weird already

Thing is . . . I've had 'bumps' on my dick before, but it was the same color as my skin, and they went away . . . also, I got them shortly AFTER I became sexually active, but it wasn't an STD, and it WAS a short of pimple-like thing

One of the reasons I posted this is because I was panicking, & I knew that there would be a lot of smart ass answers. I appreciate both the helpful answers, & the the joke answers. They are making me a feel a little better.

Abaddon said:
Go to the doctor and they'll give you some antibiotic cream.

Why does that remind me of Bubba Ho-Tep?

Maximum_Carnage said:
One of the reasons I posted this is because I was panicking, & I knew that there would be a lot of smart ass answers. I appreciate both the helpful answers, & the the joke answers. They are making me a feel a little better.

It's good you're light-hearted. I freaked over a similar situation when I was younger and a friend gave me the same answer I gave you. And like you, it gave me a good laugh.

Go see a Doctor. I'm sure you're fine.

Thanks again. I will go see a Dr. Then tell you all what happened. Hopefully it is nothing.

Go talk to a doctor, he is paid to hear about bumps on your penis, I am not....therefore I don't want to hear about penis bumps.

oakzap425 said:
...What the hell? Why is cancer the first thing that pops into your head about this bump?

For all you know it might be some wierd std! Did you borrow your mom's sheets again?! I've told you about that! The blue hamper means dirty and the white hamper means clean damnit! :mad: :o
Sexy

Maximum_Carnage said:
Thanks again. I will go see a Dr. Then tell you all what happened. Hopefully it is nothing.
We don't need to know much details. :confused:

Abaddon said:
It's not smart to avoid the doctor as much as possible,and even if we had the experience,we can't tell you anything without having seen it.

While this is great advice it sounds to me like you're just trying to get a peek at his johnson...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"