• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror I Know What You Did Last Summer.....Again

Maybe they'll just ignore the sequels like how Superman Returns ignored Superman III and IV...although then the Crisis crossover references Superman III, but whatever.
They'll definitely ignore the third movie since that was a DTV standalone sequel that nobody saw anyway but I don't see them ignoring the second one since Hewitt and Prinze were in it.

Scream ignored Scream 5 and just went with Scream.

They'll likely do that
This is probably true. They'll take the lazy route.

They really shot themselves in the foot with that title 25 years ago.

So what are they going to call this anyway? They did I Still Know What You Did Last Summer and I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer. Options are limited. I Know What You Did 25 Summers Ago?

I Know What You Did Last Year
I Know What You Did
or
I Know What You'll Do Next Summer :o

I Know What You Did Four Summer :o

I like the first movie quite a bit, and like most horror sequels this seems a little unnecessary, but I'm sure this'll be a super remake/sequel of the first film. Hoping for the best.

Hi two tickets for

“I’ll always know and remember but never forgive you for what you did last summer 25 years ago and the wonderful emancipation of one Julie James”

I think you're on to something. Or they could call it #IKWYDLS

We all love hashtags and acronyms.

The problem with that though is that it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. I'm betting they might just go with "I Know What You Did 4". Or what most sequels are doing now and just calling it by its original name (which is a dumb trend that I loathe).

Well, it's a little funny how outside of Letterboxd/IMDB and posters - S6REAM is pretty much only being marketed under 'SCREAM' in all of the tv spots/trailers.

The show the bloody M graphic roman numeral, but the 'trailer' voice isn't. It's like Batman '89 a bit, SCREAM and the Ghostface IP sells without the actual film distinction.

Just do that with this, if they don't add another word like with the second film.

Well, it's a little funny how outside of Letterboxd/IMDB and posters - S6REAM is pretty much only being marketed under 'SCREAM' in all of the tv spots/trailers.

The show the bloody M graphic roman numeral, but the 'trailer' voice isn't. It's like Batman '89 a bit, SCREAM and the Ghostface IP sells without the actual film distinction.

Just do that with this, if they don't add another word like with the second film.
I noticed that! It does sound a tad silly with the voiceover saying “Scream Six”, if I play it in my head. But it’s interesting nonetheless.

Or go full Yoda...

Last Summer, I Know What You Did'

...lol.

I just realized I can't remember who the killer is in the first one :O

What's next? Urban Legend revival?

PleasedScaredHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

I actually just watched the original a few days back, and it’s hilarious how insanely angry Ryan Philippe is in the movie. Over everything. The Scary Movie version wasn’t that far off lol

It really wasn't LOL.

scarymovie-grave.gif

What's next? Urban Legend revival?

PleasedScaredHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

I'm personally waiting for the 'Valentine' reboot. Someone call David Boreanaz.

Well, I still stand by what I said last year on the first page. This isn't going to make Scream money. The original doesn't have the horror legacy that Scream, Halloween, Saw or even Final Destination have. I think a big part of that is that nobody gives a **** about the killer in these movies. Seriously, there's no "Guy with Hook" merchandise, I've never seen anyone dress up as him for Halloween, he doesn't even have a cool nickname or memorable legal name. :o

Well, I still stand by what I said last year on the first page. This isn't going to make Scream money. The original doesn't have the horror legacy that Scream, Halloween, Saw or even Final Destination have. I think a big part of that is that nobody gives a **** about the killer in these movies. Seriously, there's no "Guy with Hook" merchandise, I've never seen anyone dress up as him for Halloween, he doesn't even have a cool nickname or memorable legal name. :o

Wasn’t his name just like Ben? And then his son was in the sequel and he called himself Benson?

Wasn’t his name just like Ben? And then his son was in the sequel and he called himself Benson?
Oh my God, I forgot all about that. The killer's name was Ben Willis and his son's name was Will Benson.

5d24a4dd2abbed4ff9ef55267083400e4ab40487.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"