I need a little Spider-Man 3 PS3 Game Help.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
Just got the Spider-Man 3 PS3 game & I got stuck on one of Robbie's photo missions where you have to take pictures of something called Chinhook & Cargo. I've tried taking pictures of the robot & helicopter multiple times & nothing happens I've even tried jumping on top of the robot's head but can't latch onto anything to stay up there. How do I get passed this mission?

If you are having trouble, for the first few times, memorise the route the copter takes. Then, when you are happy, pre-empt the helicopter's direction, photograph it, then move to the next location.

If you are having trouble, for the first few times, memorise the route the copter takes. Then, when you are happy, pre-empt the helicopter's direction, photograph it, then move to the next location.

I haven't made it to that mission yet, I'm stuck on the one where you have to go down to the warehouse & take photos of Chinook & Cargo. When I get to the warehouse I just see a double bladed helicopter hovering in the air & there is a big robot of some sort attached to a cable hanging down below it. I try taking pictures of both & nothing ever happens. How do I complete this mission?

Another question, how do I upgrade my health bar on the Spider-Man 3 PS3 game? Extra health would have come in very handy against the Lizard in the sewer. How do I defeat the Lizard for the first time, I lure him onto the conveyer belt to run him into the grinder like it tells me then I press the buttons it shows on the screen but we both end up running into the grinder but it doesn't cause any damage to him when I do it.

What certain mission do I need to complete before I get the Black Suit in the Spider-Man 3 PS3 game? I've completed 20 out of 42 missions so far but only random stages of different missions.

quick question..i've herd you can get into harrys apartment on the ps3/360 versions...how? i can seem to find it....help please....

the game wasn't that bad i think this was better then Web of Shadows

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"