I Need YOUR Help.

The Riddler said:
i like apple stuff.

except for apple desktops. *shudder*

Do what I said. White Controller. Black System.

I've got a White Monitor [with Spider-Man Stickers] and a Black PC/Speakers/Keyboard/Mouse.

Drakon said:
I've got a White Monitor [with Spider-Man Stickers] and a Black PC/Speakers/Keyboard/Mouse.

"E-BO-NY, AND I-VO-RYYYY, LIVE TOGETHER IN PER-FECT HAR-MO-NYYYY..."

The Riddler said:
should i get a 360?

It depends. If you like graphics over gameplay and feel like dishing out $400, go ahead.

Spidey-Bat said:
It depends. If you like graphics over gameplay and feel like dishing out $400, go ahead.
i don't feel like losing $400, but next gen madden looks hot.

i keep telling myself to wait for 07 but the graphics look so good. :(

Spidey-Bat said:
Are you trying to suggest that the Xbox360 is incapable of housing games with good gameplay, and that Xbox360 games will not have good gameplay?

The Riddler said:
i don't feel like losing $400, but next gen madden looks hot.

i keep telling myself to wait for 07 but the graphics look so good. :(

If graphics are the only reason to buy it, then pass. Revolution and PS3 will have just as good graphics.

WhatsHisFace said:
Are you trying to suggest that the Xbox360 is incapable of housing games with good gameplay, and that Xbox360 games will not have good gameplay?

No. I'm implying 360 only boasts graphics and lacks games that have decent gameplay as Xbox has proven in the past. If you're happy with playing a good looking game that sucks in every other department, don't let my opinion stop you from doing so.

nevermind, the xbox 360 is weak.

i tried it out and the games mostly suck.

why is black winning?

i think i'm gonna buck the trend and go with white. :D

That's odd, it says I've already voted, although I haven't. Whatever...
between white and black, I'd choose white because black shows dust and scratches more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"