I need YOUR help. Again.

Spidey-Bat said:
Nintendo already is thanks to the GBA.

True that :up:

It will be nice to see Nintendo back on top if that happens. At least Higher then Sony :up:

How many PSP haters have actually used one for more then 5 seconds if at all?

i have at the play stations at the wal mart near me. like i said theres nothing really cool anout the psp, nintendo has muchmore to offer. andi think itwas geo who said that all the ds does is just show you a map on the bottom sreen,if you played it, you wouldnt have said that.

I have and and I've played a PS2. All a PSP is, a handheld PS2. All of it's good games are essentially weaker ports. DS's games are all unique.

Geo7877 said:
How many PSP haters have actually used one for more then 5 seconds if at all?

I love how PSP fanboys think if someone doesnt like the PSP they must not have tried it :rolleyes:

GoldenAgeHero said:
i have at the play stations at the wal mart near me. like i said theres nothing really cool anout the psp, nintendo has muchmore to offer. andi think itwas geo who said that all the ds does is just show you a map on the bottom sreen,if you played it, you wouldnt have said that.

i own one.

PSP has stuff life Daxter (which kicks ash. pick it up if you guys have a psp) but DS has a wider variety of games.

Geo7877 said:
i own one.
Then you obviously haven't played a lot of games if you think all the 2nd screen is for is a map.

thanks for all the responses.

a lot of good points.

right now, the ds lite is really enticing because of the price point, the new look and a LOT of games i really want.

still though, psp looks good too and mgs is just kick ash (multiplayer and it being the sequel to mgs3).

If you want a PSP, get a DS lite now and wait for a price drop on the PSP.

GoldenAgeHero said:
i think sony will be stupid enough to fix that, by adding some hdd to it and driving the cost of it even more. by next gen had held, nintendo will be ahead of sony.

:confused:

The debate over which company is in the lead is more controversial in the actual consoles, but the handhelds have always had a clear winner: Nintendo.

Go with the DS Lite, The Riddler. I'll challenge you on online play on Metroid Prime: Hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"