I no longer hate Batman & Robin....

I think a single middle-aged millionaire living with a young boy who runs around in nothing but a pair of green underpants is an innuendo unto itself...

I'm not sure what comics you've been reading, but Robin wears more than just a pair of green underpants....

I admit it... I like B&R a lot. That doesn't stop it from being the worst Batman movie ever made, but I've certainly never hated it. I just accept it for what it is, and I actually find it very entertaining and fun... The costumes and sets are very impressive, and underneath all that Hollywood cheese is one of the best damn Alfred stories ever.

I admit it... I like B&R a lot. That doesn't stop it from being the worst Batman movie ever made, but I've certainly never hated it. I just accept it for what it is, and I actually find it very entertaining and fun... The costumes and sets are very impressive, and underneath all that Hollywood cheese is one of the best damn Alfred stories ever.

How many Alfred stories are there? I can only think of a few.

I still hate everything about it, only BF is decent film.

Just remember "Batman Begins" lovers, if it weren't for Batman & Robin you'd be with one less thing to *********e about at night.

Batman & Robin is a bloody awful movie..................... and that's why I like it.

Whether you enjoy it is one thing... but the fact is it's a horrible movie. Not good... not decent... horrible.

I did actually enjoy the over the top Batman march

This movie was terrible. Forget the bat-nipples, etc., the movie had a terrible plot, horrendous acting, horrid dialogue. It was just a bad movie. It was what Superman IV was to the Superman movies, only much more expensive.

but onlly dumb adults would see it like that, not kids 10 and below.

anyways, this is enjoyable for a good laugh. if i want serious brooding batman, i go watch the first 2 burton films or batman begins.

Intresting how, on the B&R commentary, Schumacher says that he thinks Val Kilmer is the best Batman.

I never hated Batman & Robin, so I can't complain with this thread.
However, Batman & Robin is miles over Batman Forever. I can't stand that movie. Batman & Robin is a very OK movie. It's underrated and not as bad as everybody makes it sound.

WOW, IMO if anything BF is miles over B&R

I saw De'Vaju a few days ago, Val Kilmer was in it, he's bloated these days.

B&R rocked when I was a 12 year old kid. Now...the only thing I can remotely handle is B&R: De-Assified. Not a terrible movie if you're a kid with ADD...but not a great movie if you want a Nolan-esque Batman. It all depends on what you are wanting. At least WB will never EVER have to go to the 60's roots EVER!

B&R rocked when I was a 12 year old kid. Now...the only thing I can remotely handle is B&R: De-Assified. Not a terrible movie if you're a kid with ADD...but not a great movie if you want a Nolan-esque Batman. It all depends on what you are wanting. At least WB will never EVER have to go to the 60's roots EVER!

Sure they will. Batman has been campy in the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 90's, and will be campy again. Batman survives by changing to suit current tastes and moods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"