I saw a box of King Vitamin at the store today

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I figured this **** was either defunct or they just had it in very obscure places, but lo and behold I went to my local store and there it was. :o I did check that exp. date to make sure somebody just didn't stick that **** in there from back in the day, and it's on the up and up. I purchased a box, and yes, while it is just sharper Cap'n Crunch, I ate some. :csad:

King%20Vitaman%20Thumb.gif

Wow, I was sure this was dead, lol.
Really surprising to see that stuff still around.

I haven't seen that around in awhile. :wow:

That stuff lacerates the inside of your mouth like no other.

just this weekend I saw it in my store, but I believe the King was drawn on my box. They had it in the bottom far right corner on the very bottom shelf

^How old are you, kid?

Yeah, they stopped using the old man king back in the mid 90s, as I recall.

lol. There are some stores that still carry them. I haven't had any in like eight years. It's like eating slightly less sharp razor blades in milk. :p

-TNC

You've never eaten these then.

94114.jpg

Made my upper palate bleed. :csad:

I'm 21.
But I guess if they went out around the mid-90's, I was probably young enough to not pay attention to what they had in the grocery stores.

We sold it when I was working in a grocery store a few years ago, no one really bought it but I always wondered what it tasted like.

Damn. King Vitamin was around when I was a small kid. We're talkin' over 30 years ago. I'm amazed they still make it.

jag

The saltiness of the blood mingles with the yummy of the sugar explosions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"