Why women are stupid, The Myth of "The Nice Guy"

We're still on this, we haven't beaten this subject to death yet?

I understand what Turtlefocker means though...and agree to a point.

Basically if their to stupid to leave the abusive relationship that's on them.

I'm sure for some, not most, but some it's easier said then done. Like if that's all they have is that relationship and if they leave they might be on the streets, that would be a dilemma.

I kinda agree with Turtle too. I'm not condoning it - and my heart goes out to anyone who does receive physical abuse from their respective other.. but some people love to be a victim - it gives them a certain power that they need.

I kinda agree with Turtle too. I'm not condoning it - and my heart goes out to anyone who does receive physical abuse from their respective other.. but some people love to be a victim - it gives them a certain power that they need.

You mean power/control for the person who is abusing right?

Yeah those people suck and sometimes the only way to stop them is to hit back. It would be nice if you could talk those people down and maybe somepeople can but still got to hit them back.

Woman abusing men is common too you know.

But can the man hit a woman to defend him self?

You mean power/control for the person who is abusing right?

Yeah those people suck and sometimes the only way to stop them is to hit back. It would be nice if you could talk those people down and maybe somepeople can but still got to hit them back.

Woman abusing men is common too you know.

But can the man hit a woman to defend him self?

No. I do agree with that, though, but that's not what I was saying.

I can understand why you thought that because of the use of the word 'power' in my previous post. Maybe it was the wrong word to use - or not exactly wrong, but not being very truthful.

I just meant that some victims of an abusive relationship, and I do only mean SOME, have a need for the feeling they have of being a victim - almost martyrdom, in a way. I'm sure they don't actually like the abuse itself, but more the role it gives them.

And yes I am very aware that abuse works both ways. I have in fact been careful to make my my posts non-gender specific :cwink:

About men hitting back.. It should be done with absolute discretion. Only if need be - there are some pretty big girls out there lol. But I would truly hate to be put in that position.

No. I do agree with that, though, but that's not what I was saying.

I can understand why you thought that because of the use of the word 'power' in my previous post. Maybe it was the wrong word to use - or not exactly wrong, but not being very truthful.

I just meant that some victims of an abusive relationship, and I do only mean SOME, have a need for the feeling they have of being a victim - almost martyrdom, in a way. I'm sure they don't actually like the abuse itself, but more the role it gives them.

And yes I am very aware that abuse works both ways. I have in fact been careful to make my my posts non-gender specific :cwink:

About men hitting back.. It should be done with absolute discretion. Only if need be - there are some pretty big girls out there lol. But I would truly hate to be put in that position.

I read you - if push came to shove I would smack a woman if she posed a threat to my health.

I read you - if push came to shove I would smack a woman if she posed a threat to my health.

I think a man should be able to restrain a women from hurting him, when it comes to fists or lightweight objects, rather than hitting her ... but if she pulls a gun or a metal baseball bat on the guy, then she deserves to get knocked the **** out

I think a man should be able to restrain a women from hurting him, when it comes to fists or lightweight objects, rather than hitting her ... but if she pulls a gun or a metal baseball bat on the guy, then she deserves to get knocked the **** out

Yes if that line is crossed then the gloves are off.

Yes if that line is crossed then the gloves are off.

Ha! If it came to that kinda stuff, my pants would be off too. Because I'd defecate in them lol :D

A woman with a gun, brrrrrr :o

Ha! If it came to that kinda stuff, my pants would be off too. Because I'd defecate in them lol :D

A woman with a gun, brrrrrr :o

I have seen women with guns....not that they were pointing at me but you get the idea there are scary things but treat them right they will protect you...

Guns that is

You've been over the pond too much if you're familiar with guns :o

:)

You're spreading yourself too thin Mistah Luthor :D

Nice guys normally do :)

See how I got back on topic there?

No? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads