I Think I'm Becoming Something I Hate

...In like, another year or so, I'd totally do Hannah Montana...once she hits 16...but only in South Dakota, cause it would be legal and convienient.

Oh, god this is embarassing but i LOVE that hannah montana song thats on the radio :(

catchy :o

really, id do her now, shes gonna look the same and it just a year younger, i mean come throw me a friggin bone here

Oh, god this is embarassing but i LOVE that hannah montana song thats on the radio :(

catchy :o

You've just joined the list of ******ed girls I know :cmad: ;)

really, id do her now, shes gonna look the same and it just a year younger, i mean come throw me a friggin bone here

SHHH! THEY might be watching *puts one finger on nose and winks*

well she looks 16 so i say [shrugs]"why not?"

I'm becoming something I ate :o

...In like, another year or so, I'd totally do Hannah Montana...once she hits 16...but only in South Dakota, cause it would be legal and convienient.

Wow, your life must be a wasteland.

hey eggyman, so ive been around for only 4 months and youve been around for just under 2 years, is there a backstory as to why your Eggy, just curious

hey eggyman, so ive been around for only 4 months and youve been around for just under 2 years, is there a backstory as to why your Eggy, just curious

As a man I'm flesh and blood -- I can be ignored, I can be destroyed . . . but as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.

I was out with my friends last week, getting trashed, as I often do to silence the voices that tell me that life in general is bleak, the earth is a wasteland, and that I should do everyone a favor by killing as many people as possible, when one of the girls there got a call saying there was a party going down, and we should go. We hang out with this girl sometimes as she works with one of my other friends. She's 18, senior in high school.

So, we go to the party, and after a little while, I sober up enough to realize that none of the girls other than the one are 18 or older, and they're all in high school. I'm 21, and in college. And that's when it hits me. I'm becoming the creepy older guy who hangs out at high school parties that I hate. So of course, this causes me to drink more, which causes me to hit on the high school girls more...It's a vicious cycle really

ehrm... how bout do that main thing that makes people not those creeps? LET HIGHSCHOOL GO AND HANG AT COLLEGE PARTIES

and btw... as for the age gap people.... bringing that to the argument... i dont think 19 is bad for a 20-22 year olds... but same time most 19 year olds ive run across are still very "highschool" worry about trivial crap too much and have some clouded view of how the real world is.

anything lower then 18 though.... no and not just for legality... i have issues with dating people in highschool because its just that... in highschool your in a bubble society.. where you have your government, your friends and family, all you know really is in that bubble... of school and it's very easy to get stuck in that. they are very immature, act like everything is the end of the world, etc etc etc... theres a big difference of a highschool to college level mentality HUGE one in fact... and its not the same thing at all as a 40 year old marring a 30 year old... once you hit 30-35 range you hit that official "i'm a real adult phase" where its much less about parties and getting laid and much more about settling down and work. after you hit that age all ages up above that all pretty much have the same mentality

when I was born, my mother was 33 and my father was 18.

when I was born, my mother was 33 and my father was 18.

sorry.. no disrespect to your parents, are they still married?, but that kinda made me cringe. your moms definately a cougar lol. and im sure your father was happy as a duck. But thats not a usual thing at all

when i was 16 i banged my 29yr old teacher. man taking french was the best decision ever in my high school life, kindof a bummer she wasnt french though she was american that knew alot of french, still she was a sight for sore eyes

when i was 16 i banged my 29yr old teacher

that doesn't surprise me... I think Doctor Drew would have alot to say about you... and that encounter is probably why you 1) feel its ok to have sex with minors and B) are attracted to them

boys we got a pedophile in the making (if he's not already)

that doesn't surprise me... I think Doctor Drew would have alot to say about you... and that encounter is probably why you 1) feel its ok to have sex with minors and B) are attracted to them

boys we got a pedophile in the making (if he's not already)
i dont have sex with minors, i go with girls 16 and over, i live in georgia isnt that the age limit for sex, but theres just something about miley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"