The Dark Knight i will trade anyone (Gotham Times & Swag Exchange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nirvana, I'd love to see pics. Might be the closest I ever get to one! Scans of the Uncle Sam poster would be greatly appreciated as well.

Does anyone make copies of the Dent button with the American flag at the bottom? As I understand it, it wasn't a viral button but I've seen amazing replications of it based on the poster. If so, please drop me a pm.

Hi Nirvana, I'd love to see pics. Might be the closest I ever get to one! Scans of the Uncle Sam poster would be greatly appreciated as well.

:woot:

dent-1.jpg

I want that Joker Flyer so bad. :csad:

Does anyone make copies of the Dent button with the American flag at the bottom? As I understand it, it wasn't a viral button but I've seen amazing replications of it based on the poster. If so, please drop me a pm.

Yeah, I made those. I think I may have sent them all out and I'm all out of supplies to make more. I can check next time I go home to see if I have any more laying around. If I do, I'll shoot you a PM. Or if anyone else has access to a button maker, I can send you the picture.
SSPX0151.jpg

Nirvana, send me your email and I can send you the flyer picture. If you get it printed at a print shop or something of high quality, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Thanks Nirvana for posting the picture.
Injust07, got the email with the Joker flyer....fantastic. If you do happen to find one of the buttons, please do send me a pm. Thanks!

I actually bought an actual produced button like that at Hot Topic 2years ago

Injust's were good though

hello everyone. just wondering i anyone is interested in these custom made metal dark knight insignias.

DSC09998.jpg
DSC09999-1.jpg
DSC00001.jpg
DSC00002.jpg
DSC00003.jpg

I actually bought an actual produced button like that at Hot Topic 2years ago

Injust's were good though

Huh. I had no idea those were out there. I could have saved time and money and just sent people a Hot Topic catalog. Ah, live and learn.

It was either you or FlyingMonkey, can't remember.

I have it! :up:

I bought it on eBay that same summer for $60. It's currently hanging on my wall, it's amazing. I'll take a couple pics if you want.

SIXTY BUCKS?!
steal of the century right there, nice ebayin'

Just wondered if anyone had quality copies of all issues of the hahahatimes.
Thanks

Just wondered if anyone had quality copies of all issues of the hahahatimes.
Thanks

The hahahatimes were online only. One person did print up a copy of each one, if I remember correctly, but that was it. The Gotham Times were the only ones sent out.

Oh ok. I thought someone was telling me that a person on ebay was selling copies of them. Guess they got them online. thanks

Oh ok. I thought someone was telling me that a person on ebay was selling copies of them. Guess they got them online. thanks

I do remember someone selling copies of the HAHAHATimes that they had basically printed off the computer screen for free on ebay...but they also wanted $99 for it! :doh:

I don't think many people bought it...

Yes I think thats the person I heard about. Does anyone have links or info where I can dowload all 3 hahahatimes? Thanks in advance!

Yes I think thats the person I heard about. Does anyone have links or info where I can dowload all 3 hahahatimes? Thanks in advance!
You mean the jpg files? I managed to download all of them before it was taken offline.

They're not HQ jpgs (they never were to begin with, same with all the Jokerized sites), they wouldn't be suitable for printing.

do you have the files as completed pages? Seems to me that when I go to save them as jpgs, each page is in small pieces...on average...3 jpgs to each page. Or would it be best to just print out the whole website page as is?
Thanks

do you have the files as completed pages? Seems to me that when I go to save them as jpgs, each page is in small pieces...on average...3 jpgs to each page. Or would it be best to just print out the whole website page as is?
Thanks
Each page was made up of 4 jpgs. Not sure why they did this, maybe faster load time. I was gonna put them together in Photoshop anyway.

Maybe it'd be better to print out the whole website, but printing from browsers can be dicey. I'll put the jpgs together tonight and PM you, is that okay?

Sure that would be great. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Hi there Ryan, and hi everyone else.

I thought it was about time I stepped in :yay: looking for some viral swag as well, i'll let everyone know if I find something interesting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"