idea for xmen 3 ending

hammerhedd11

OHaiMark
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if the X-men landed in D.C. like it was originally planned and then the president released sentinels? It would be cool if the president was hinting at it the whole time during the movie that there was a secret project going on. and just think of how cool it would to see jean go firebird and destroy the sentinels!:woot:

Of course!!!! dahhhh!!!! that could have been a better finale.....way more better than the movie version, and then Phoenix went nova and destroys the whole city....

on the commentaries, they did mention, the whole, sentinels thing, showing them in the opening (danger room) scene, introducing Trask, was to leave it open for possibility of sentinels in any future movies
not, that there's much of a chance of there being a squeal anytime soon
(I personally prefer they leave it as a trilogy, I think they wrapped it up rather nicely, very few movie ever successfully make it to a fourth movie anyway)

I did like the ending of this one too but i think my idea would be awesome!

xI dun like how most films end up in DC...So i'm fine with current ending

Spider-Fan83 said:
on the commentaries, they did mention, the whole, sentinels thing, showing them in the opening (danger room) scene, introducing Trask, was to leave it open for possibility of sentinels in any future movies
not, that there much of a chance of there being a squeal anytime soon
(I personally prefer they leave in as a trilogy, i think they raped it up rather niceal, very few movie every successful made it to a fourth movie anyway)

One of the few times that a misspelling is completely appropriate. :p

I can definately picture this version of Jean wreaking havoc and creating destruction within the city of New York.

jean-8.jpg

Well without the glasses...but lol...Still improvising though...

Now that is the Jean Grey we know and love...but just a little nerdy...lol

If looks can kill ;)

i still think the best possible ending to X3 would be a Class picture.

Spidey 2007 said:
i still think the best possible ending to X3 would be a Class picture.
funny you should say that cuz I'm working on a manip of all of them in front of the mansion. Kinda like that image of everyone from X-Men EVO.

PeRfEcT_StOrM said:
can they?

Possibly.

I might be on the verge of having a cardiac arrest from that picture.

Famke... :wow: :wow: :wow:

Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke....

:wow:

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Possibly.

I might be on the verge of having a cardiac arrest from that picture.

Famke... :wow: :wow: :wow:

Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke.... Famke....

:wow:

LOL... you like it? I made it in photoshop. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"