Transformers IDW Announces Transformers Movie Sequel Comics

dancing_on_fire

Civilian
Reaction score
new article from comic con, it basically says this:
Newsarama has posted their coverage of IDW's panel at the San Diego Comic Con. Much interesting and exciting news was revealed, on the Transformers front IDW announced that they will be publishing sequel stories to the Transformers Movie, the first of which is to be called "The Search for Starscream". These stories will introduce new characters and carry on the story from where the film left off.

Also on the Movie front, Chris Ryall stated that he is penning a new prequel to be included with the DVD release of the Movie later this year.

Lastly, for fans of IDW's take on Transformers Generation 1, IDW announced that an upcoming spotlight issue would focus on the coneheaded Decepticon Ramjet! This one shot will be written by Stuart Moore, and illustrated by Robbie Musso
website: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=144705

The only thing im interested in personally is if [BLACKOUT]Jazz[/BLACKOUT] will return in them :)

That's cool, i'm going to have to check those out.

:trans:

I hate the fact that the Target DVD will have more extras than the regular dvd. There are no Targets in my country :cmad:

I'm definetly gonna get those new comic books.

Ummm...isn't the second film supposed to deal with this? Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but I'd rather watch it than read a comic about it.

Ummm...isn't the second film supposed to deal with this? Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but I'd rather watch it than read a comic about it.

the comics are going to help flesh out things for fans rather than the film go into to much detail in the sequel, such as new characters and where starscream went and plans to do and a few other things, you dont need to read them to know wats going on in the sequel its just extra information concerning the backgrounds of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"