"If 'that' didn't happen" (Spoilers)

TJByrum

Captain America Fan
Reaction score
Think of a major moment in the GoT TV series. Now assume it didn't happen. What do you think would have occurred from then on?

For example, what if Ned was never killed, and he made it to Winterfell? Or what if Stannis won the battle of the Blackwater? Or what if Robb Stark was never betrayed by the Freys and Boltons?

what if Lysa Arryn had never poisoned her husband? :eek:

What if Rhaegar stuck with his wife?

What if there was a Ramsay clone and he captured the original Ramsay? Guess that's not really an "if that didn't happen", but I'd pay a lot to see it!

What if Sansa hadn't been married to Ramsay in the most contrived plot ever?

Huh. I guess it would have had no effect on how things play out in the end.

What if there was a Ramsay clone and he captured the original Ramsay? Guess that's not really an "if that didn't happen", but I'd pay a lot to see it!

Then there would be two of them running around and Westeros can barely handle the one they've got. They'd either try to murder each other on sight or bond and be like a terrible erotic fan fiction. :o

what if Robb Stark would've married one of the Frey daughters?

Then there would be two of them running around and Westeros can barely handle the one they've got. They'd either try to murder each other on sight or bond and be like a terrible erotic fan fiction. :o

I was kind of just hoping the original Ramsay get subjected to some Theon-style treatment. Although I guess there's just as much chance of them getting a hotel room (with torture chamber) together!

i'm still hoping he gets flayed or some ironic killing.

I'd like to see Roose strip him off the Bolton name before having him flayed slowly by Reek.

I was kind of just hoping the original Ramsay get subjected to some Theon-style treatment. Although I guess there's just as much chance of them getting a hotel room (with torture chamber) together!

I think Reek would run screaming no matter how much torture was done.

Would Reek be able to recover (a bit) if Ramsay was dead (and he saw him die)?

What if Robert killed the boar and handled the fortified wine?

Would Reek be able to recover (a bit) if Ramsay was dead (and he saw him die)?

He sort of does anyway but if he saw him get murdered or did it himself it might give him a decent boost.

Renly would have used the chance to make Margaery into Robert's queen like he was originally planning, and you'd likely get a very broken Robert on a drunken warpath against the Lannisters while the Tyrells pulled all the strings.

Book Only

What if Domeric Bolton hadn't died?

What if Bran listened to his mother and didn't climb everything?

The War of Five Kings would have still happened, I think. The three-eyed crow would've been more proactive in bringing Bran to him. Instead of dreams about flying, I think he would've tried to frighten Bran into seeking him out.

What if Robert killed the boar and handled the fortified wine?

Cersei and Jaime and all their bastards would be dead or on the run.

This would probably have been the biggest potential change.

What if Oberyn had just kept his mouth shut and stabbed that mutha in the head! Tyrion would still be sitting at the blonde kids table and the story couldnt progress lol.

Ramsay is going to sick his dogs on Reek, the dogs rebel and tear Ramsay apart.

What if Dany was cut out of 90% of the series? :o :hehe:

What if the sacrifice allowed Stannis and his men to retake Winterfell?

Down unda? kind of like undaground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"