World If the chips were down...

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
There is some situation where Peter is mano a mano with one of these "gentlemen." Two walk in, one walks out. If there were absolutely NO WAY OUT, which would be most likely to kill Spidey? Ock? Gobby? Venom?
This is purely one on one, that means Spidey vs Goblin or Spidey vs Ock or Spidey vs Venom. Which one squashes the bug? And how? Is it by brains or sheer viciousness?

This is very hard to decide. Green Goblin's skill, Ock's strength with Tentacles, and Venom's strength truly is big. I will have to give this some thought.

Green Goblin- all the way!!!

Doc Ock is too rational. In Venom's case I think he gets too distracted by rage. But Norman is a baddass all he wants is to promote misery and death especially when peter is the main focus of his schemes. Norman is more insane than the other two, but he knows how to hide it.

Now that I thought about it, I would have to say the Green Goblin. The Green Goblin and Spidey's battles became personal. The Green Goblin found out Spidey's secret identity and killed Gwen Stacy. He wanted to kill Spidey so bad and was so angry that he would be capable of killing Spider-Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"