World The Lizard's sewer

Mace Bloodstone posted this Lizard sprite in the Amazing Spidey teaser trailer thread. :up:

f_LizardKingm_a4c85ff.gif

Much better than the other Lizard smilie we have.

^ I saw that earlier on Facebook, pretty neat.

I didn't post this yet in this thread, I posted this video on YouTube a long while ago. That E3 2003 trailer for the Spider-Man 2 game with the Lizard in better quality.

[YT]FX8oB68O1ms[/YT]

Scanned the last page of Spider-Man: Lifeline #2. Connors actually gets cured of the Lizard in #3 and his arm is restored thanks to the lifeline formula. Although this was either ignored or forgotten in Connors next appearance (I think it was Spider-Man: Quality of Life). Connors and his family get a happy ending here as apposed to what happens to them in the comics later. :cwink:

scan0001copyedited123.jpg

Lol at Lizard's costume in the Broadway musical.

lizardflail.gif

I dont even recognize the other characters. Lizard, Green Goblin, Kraven and no idea after that.

I dont even recognize the other characters. Lizard, Green Goblin, Kraven and no idea after that.
Haha, I just noticed dancing Kraven.

Here's the whole song/video.

[YT]mGxryV6S2F4[/YT]

I'm sorry...I just cant watch that. :barf:

That Bill Sienkiewicz Lizard drawing is fantastic. Thanks for posting Spidey_62.

2 pictures of Rhys Ifans as Dr. Connors in The Amazing Spider-Man.

Rhys-Ifans-14Jul2011.jpg

spidermannewew6.jpg

I cannot wait to see the Lizard in live action. Hopefully the coming trailer will give us fans a good look at him.

It would be interesting if we see part of Connors' transformation into the Lizard through the video camera that we see in that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"