World The Lizard's sewer

The lizard is what got me into comics so ilove my lizard.:)

Lizard did end up appearing on The Simpsons tonight, here are some pics.

fsajsalkfj.jpg

dfssfs.jpg

Do YOU have a clip of Stan saying that he didnt like the new Spidey direction?

I don't unfortunately.
IDK if it's true, but I heard it.

EDIT: I'm gonna ask on Crawl Space and see if it exists.

For now Stan allegedly said it lol

Anybody remember the old Spider-Man 2: The Game trailer I was talking about months and months before? The one that had the Lizard appear at the very end of it even though he was taken out of the final game?

Well a few weeks ago, I finally uploaded it onto YouTube. The quality isn't the greatest since it's straight from a webcam off of a TV but it's the best I could do. Check out my other Spidey video, too, please! I may eventually upload more stuff.

[YT]u_f6YfOLxHQ[/YT]

Anybody remember the old Spider-Man 2: The Game trailer I was talking about months and months before? The one that had the Lizard appear at the very end of it even though he was taken out of the final game?

Well a few weeks ago, I finally uploaded it onto YouTube. The quality isn't the greatest since it's straight from a webcam off of a TV but it's the best I could do. Check out my other Spidey video, too, please! I may eventually upload more stuff.

[YT]u_f6YfOLxHQ[/YT]
Ahhh, yes. I remember that trailer. :up:

I love all the Spidey villains, despite my username being Doc Ock, The Lizard IS my favorite Spidey villain. Go Lizard! :p

Ok, so nobody has posted in this thread for over a year. A lot of Lizard stuff since then. The big Shed story in Amazing that had big changes for the character's status quo. Then came the rumors that the Lizard would be the villain in the new Spidey movie, and here those rumors have become true and our scaly scientist is gonna be a big movie villain. So I think the thread needs a little kickstart.

I'd like to share this with you guys, yesterday I got ASM #6 for a reasonable price of $80. I'm really happy to have it now, it's my oldest comic.

unled2aq.png

:liz:

Ok, so nobody has posted in this thread for over a year. A lot of Lizard stuff since then. The big Shed story in Amazing that had big changes for the character's status quo. Then came the rumors that the Lizard would be the villain in the new Spidey movie, and here those rumors have become true and our scaly scientist is gonna be a big movie villain. So I think the thread needs a little kickstart.

I'd like to share this with you guys, yesterday I got ASM #6 for a reasonable price of $80. I'm really happy to have it now, it's my oldest comic.

unled2aq.png

:liz:

As a fellow collector I'm happy for you, and as a fellow collector I'm jealous LOL....

...its been a while since I've purchased anything Spidey related.....but the new film's been giving me cravings.......I'm also still looking for a somewhat reasonable X-Men #!......

Last edited:
I got a topic for sombody to talk about what cartoon verison of the lizard is you fav.

The Lizard is great! :D Although I'm probably a minority in this thread, since I actually like Connors more than I like the Lizard as a villain... xD

@spider13: I like Spectacular Spider-Man's version of Connors the best, but I like the 90's version of the Lizard better. :)

Preferred the Spectacular Spider-Man version. I prefer the feral, beast-like Lizard more than the cheesy mad scientist version.

Yeah, I guess I just don't really like the beast-like villains as much. They're not as interesting to me. I find it more entertaining to see Connors kind of ... struggle with himself while he is the lizard. :)

unled2aq.png

I happily convinced him to purchase it, if I recall... :woot:

Last summer, there was a yard sale not to ofar form my house and when I whent, the guy had a bunch of 2099 Spidey comics and I did pick alot of them up to add to my 2099 colelction of Spidey comics. Then, I find out he sold issue 6 of ASM for $3.00. I nearly passed out from shock and the stupidity of me not going earlier.

As a fellow collector I'm happy for you, and as a fellow collector I'm jealous LOL....

...its been a while since I've purchased anything Spidey related.....but the new film's been giving me cravings.......I'm also still looking for a somewhat reasonable X-Men #!......

Haha, thank you. The new Spidey film made me want to get the Lizard's first appearace, so it's the same for me I suppose.

I happily convinced him to purchase it, if I recall... :woot:

Lol! You did, indeed. Finally made your first post, I see! :grin:

Last summer, there was a yard sale not to ofar form my house and when I whent, the guy had a bunch of 2099 Spidey comics and I did pick alot of them up to add to my 2099 colelction of Spidey comics. Then, I find out he sold issue 6 of ASM for $3.00. I nearly passed out from shock and the stupidity of me not going earlier.

$3.00?! That's insane, were you able to get it?

^^ Nope! Some guy came by and bought a huge lot, from what I heard. I was pissed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"