World The Lizard's sewer

Grievous

General of the Droid Army
Reaction score
I thought I would make a Lizard fan thread since there is a Venom,Doc Ock,Green Goblin,etc.

I done a search could not find any Lizard fan threads, I thought it was sad to see since the Lizard is one of my favorite spidey villians.

so post Lizard pics here and talk about him here.
Have fun and make the Lizard fell like a good spidey villian.

Good idea!

LizardSpec.gif

LizardASM165.gif

Lizard313.gif

LizardMU.gif

The Lizard is one of my favorite's also.:yay:

thanks here is a Lizard wallpaper I found.
JLM-Julie%20Bell-Spiderman-vs-Lizard.jpg

Very cool, that wallpaper was the original cover to the novel entitled Valley Of The Lizard.:yay::up: :up:

lizard-man-2450.jpg

pTRU1-3371275reg.jpg

Hasbro's Spider-man 3 lizard, I have it but mine is still in the box.
sensational-spider-man-20060222091702199-000.jpg

lizard.jpg

I never got the 5" Lizard figure, sadly.^^
I think you can still buy it, my wal-mart has many SM3 toys left.
docconnerslizard.jpg

yets hope for 4
spiderman3_lizard_1.jpg

my favorite Lizard look is from the SM3 game.

Cool, I still may get it, but I have a strong feeling that Lizard will appear in Spider-Man 4.:yay:

Cool, I still may get it, but I have a strong feeling that Lizard will appear in Spider-Man 4.:yay:
his time has come to be in a movie I think, if Lizard does get put in SM4 then he will get more fans and this thread will get more post.
lizard.jpg

ref1-3329.jpg

I would like to have that.:csad:

his time has come to be in a movie I think, if Lizard does get put in SM4 then he will get more fans and this thread will get more post.
lizard.jpg

ref1-3329.jpg

I would like to have that.:csad:
I think the same thing, I've seen that before, truly awesome!:yay:

I love his pose in that cover.

03.jpg

50.jpg

18.jpg

he had a awesome 90's look also.

I agree, the first episode was a great one, one of the best I think, especially since the Lizard was in it.
I liked The Lizard King episode too since it had more Lizard people. I don't really like the look of the lizards behide him though.
19.jpg

I liked The Lizard King episode too since it had more Lizard people. I don't really like the look of the lizards behide him though.
19.jpg
Neither do I, I liked the episode just not one of the show's best episode's.

there were also the 3 lizards that went around calling Conners father.

Awesome! The Lizard truly is a fantstic Villian. Those Lizard pictures are great, and I loved the Lizard in TAS. I also love The cover to ASM Issue# 6, great Issue. I also think the Lizard should defenitley be for Spidey4.

Macafarlanes Lizard.
lizard.JPG

Lizard statue.
Bowen%20Designs%20The%20Lizard%20Statue.jpg

250px-Lizard_(comics).jpg

Dr. Connors transforming into the Lizard in ASM Issue#6.
Asm6_changing.jpg

My two favorite Lizards are Steve Ditko's Lizard and John Romita's Lizard. I also really like Ross Andru's Lizard. :yay::up:

Awesome! The Lizard truly is a fantstic Villian. Those Lizard pictures are great, and I loved the Lizard in TAS. I also love The cover to ASM Issue# 6, great Issue. I also think the Lizard should defenitley be for Spidey4.

Macafarlanes Lizard.
lizard.JPG

Lizard statue.
Bowen%20Designs%20The%20Lizard%20Statue.jpg

250px-Lizard_(comics).jpg

Dr. Connors transforming into the Lizard in ASM Issue#6.
Asm6_changing.jpg

My two favorite Lizards are Steve Ditko's Lizard and John Romita's Lizard. I also really like Ross Andru's Lizard. :yay::up:
So do I! That first pic is accually Tim Sale's Lizard from Spider-Man Blue #3 I belive.
I've seen that Lizard statue, it's fantastic!
Mine are too, Steve Ditko's Lizard is the best I think, in fact I just wore a Spidey Steve Ditko T-Shirt today.:woot:

So do I! That first pic is accually Tim Sale's Lizard from Spider-Man Blue #3 I belive.
I've seen that Lizard statue, it's fantastic!
Mine are too, Steve Ditko's Lizard is the best I think, in fact I just wore a Spidey Steve Ditko T-Shirt today.:woot:
Woops! I got confused lol.:woot: I thought that was Macfarlanes Venom. Now I see that it's Spider-Man Blue, it looks just like something form Spider-Man Blue. Where did you get the Spidey Steve Ditko shirt? Is it a picture of Spidey puncing and the letters FATAM! I saw that one in wal-mart. :yay:

Woops! I got confused lol.:woot: I thought that was Macfarlanes Venom. Now I see that it's Spider-Man Blue, it looks just like something form Spider-Man Blue. Where did you get the Spidey Steve Ditko shirt? Is it a picture of Spidey puncing and the letters FATAM! I saw that one in wal-mart. :yay:
:wow:I gotta get my butt to Wal-Mart :wow:

I got it at Target ( I'll see if I can find a pic of it for you.), I just wore that Romita FATAM! shirt yesterday, lol.:woot:

:wow:I gotta get my butt to Wal-Mart :wow:
They won't sell out. I didn't get it when I saw it but I think I might get it the next time I go.

I got it at Target ( I'll see if I can find a pic of it for you.), I just wore that Romita FATAM! shirt yesterday, lol.
I really like that shirt. I like the fact that it's Comic Book Spidey. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"