If they do a sequel they have to make sure they dont do these things that ruined hulk

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
Hulk was ok but there 3 things that if changed wouldhave been a better film.

1. Camera movements. I dont know the proper word for this but you know when other scrrenshots go over the top of others or fade out by going smaller. Its not clever its annoying.

2.way too scientific. I know Banner is a scientist but for most of the film it goes on about genes or what ever else that most people arnt gonna undertand (small children) theyre gonna find it boring.

Spiderman is a scientist but when he got bit by the spider he never mentioned anything scientific about it.

I think a good 10 mins of the film could of been chopped for that.

3. The end fight. It was dreadful didnt really show the power both of them have and it was too dark.

If for a sequel abomination did appear they have to have a fight in building breaking walls/windows throwing them to ground etc.

i actually hated parker's lack of science

and the comic panels were great

gamemiester said:
Hulk was ok but there 3 things that if changed wouldhave been a better film.

1. Camera movements. I dont know the proper word for this but you know when other scrrenshots go over the top of others or fade out by going smaller. Its not clever its annoying.

2.way too scientific. I know Banner is a scientist but for most of the film it goes on about genes or what ever else that most people arnt gonna undertand (small children) theyre gonna find it boring.

Spiderman is a scientist but when he got bit by the spider he never mentioned anything scientific about it.

I think a good 10 mins of the film could of been chopped for that.

3. The end fight. It was dreadful didnt really show the power both of them have and it was too dark.

If for a sequel abomination did appear they have to have a fight in building breaking walls/windows throwing them to ground etc.

In other words, what you want is to remove the interesting camera effects and dumb down the film because you couldn't understand the first?

Gamma Ray said:
In other words, what you want is to remove the interesting camera effects and dumb down the film because you couldn't understand the first?
I vote in future Gamma Ray summarizes all of gamemiester posts. :up: :marv:

Gamma Ray said:

No more no less.

If they return, they have to cut down on the comic panels. A panel here, a panel there, I'm fine with it. But once they started to show like a Million panels of the same scene it started to annoy the hell out of me.

I understood the film but people unfamiliar with the comics dont want to see scientific explantions for a film like they hulk they wanna see huge fights and destroying buildings.

I only agree with you on the third point. The ending did suck. It was anticlimactic. But the science of the film made it MORE interesting. It EXPLAINED what was going on and WHY it was going on. I think the panels were fine. Actually I read that Lee was going to employ them much more prominently in the film (which WOULD have been annoying) but I think that the few instances where they're used are adequately original and add a uniqueness to the film. Yes, we could always use more mindless violence from the Hulk, but not at the expense of other things about the film that were good.

I agree, the last fight should have been a lot better. But the rest of the movie was fine by me, so i dont want to see too many changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"