If you had the chance to renew one cancelled show what would it be ?

The MiddleMan....being on ABC Family it already was facing an uphill climb

That show was better when it was called Roswell, and then a year later when it was called Smallville. :o

Haha goodone Drama!

Just sitting here I thought of a few more shows
Clone High and Downtown were 2 really good mtv cartoons. So was The Head and Aeon Flux (loved Flux needed alot more cartoon camel toe!!)
But the one cartoon I think deserved a second season more than any of those is none other than mutha****in UNDERGRADS! Words cannot express how much I loved this show it was just sooo awesome!! G-Prime for life *****es!!!

Shadow Raiders. They never even had the chance to finish the series :(

Pushing Daisies

It's a God Damn Travesty that this got canceled before effin Knight Rider.

I didn't watch it, Anubis...but I know ABC promoted the **** out of it before its premiere...figured it would do well

Anubis? Ive never heard of it please elaborate

So It's your fault!?! I hope your testicles turn blue and fall off. :mad:

Last edited:
Damn I feel so ******ed right now I thought u was talking about a show called Anubis lmao damn I feel dumb now

Anubis? Ive never heard of it please elaborate

Pushing Daisies was a show about a dude who could touch dead things and bring them back to life by touching them. Touch them again and the thing dies. If he doesn't touch it within one minute of bringing it back, something else in the immediate vicinity of equal value dies in it's place.

He owns a pie shop called the Pie hole, and in his spare time he solves murders with his private eye friend by going to the morgue, touching the bodies, and asking them who killed them. They then solve the murder and collect the reward money. One day he comes across a chick he grew up with whom he loved, and whose father he kinda accidentally killed. He touches her, but, he can't bring himself to touch her again. So, now they live together, both madly in love with each other, and neither of them can ever touch each other or she dies again.

I know what pushing daisies is. I thought yall was talkin about a show CALLED Anubis but then I realized thats just your sn lol I said I feel dumb

He owns a pie shop called the Pie hole, and in his spare time he solves murders with his private eye friend by going to the morgue, touching the bodies, and asking them who killed them. They then solve the murder and collect the reward money. One day he comes across a chick he grew up with whom he loved, and whose father he kinda accidentally killed. He touches her, but, he can't bring himself to touch her again. So, now they live together, both madly in love with each other, and neither of them can ever touch each other or she dies again.

But that I did not know and that actually sounds awesome!

But that I did not know and that actually sounds awesome!

It was. It was. And there were lots of other things that will never be explored in the third season because there wont be one. :(

Yea kinda like Fullers other show Dead Like Me

ugh! i know John Doe was sooo awesome! I was ADDICTED to that show before it went off.

Well, it wont be getting a second season. I never watched it. If you didn't watch Pushing Daisies, then now you know how it feels. :o

Probably my number one choice would be Star Trek: The Next Generation. Although Data would have to somehow explain his aging. It wouldn't be that difficult though... he could simply say he was altering his dermis to match the appearance of his contemporaries.

Another show that I bought on DVD last year Birds of Prey... It was good (not great) but I felt like the newbie hero character Dinah was just beginning to come into focus when the series ended.

If you don't know... the series centers around three female characters in New Gotham. The Huntress (daughter of Batman & Cat Woman), The Oracle (formerly Batgirl) and newcomer Dinah that never managed a cool hero name.

The entire series is available on DVD:
http://www.amazon.com/Birds-Prey-Co...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1243088984&sr=8-1

Included on each disc is the entire run of an internet based flash animated cartoon "Gotham Girls"

Well, it wont be getting a second season. I never watched it. If you didn't watch Pushing Daisies, then now you know how it feels. :o
Dollhouse will be getting a second season, actually. I have no idea why, since the ratings weren't that great, but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"