If you had the chance to renew one cancelled show what would it be ?

**** Firefly. I needs more Arrested Development.

I do like Firefly, I just love AD so much more.

Firefly goes without saying. Among shows that aren't the most awesome thing in the world despite having only 13 episodes and a low budget movie, Arrested Development needs to be renewed. I'm still on Season 2, but when it runs out, I'm going to be very hurt.

Theres like soooo many I would want to bring back but the one show i want to see end more than anything else which will never happen is Carnivale. I got both seasons for christmas and just WOW what a beautiful show!! I was absolutely saddened when i watched the last ep just knowing that thats it.

Quantum Leap.

I agree. In one episode, Al says that he's watching Super Bowl XXX and the Steelers were three points behind. The episode was filmed 6 years before that Super Bowl took place. Super Bowl XXX was Steelers/Cowboys. The Steelers were three points behind at one point.

Last edited:
Firefly. Obviously that's impossible since everyone involved has their own projects going on, but hey, a guy can dream... Serenity 2 probably is a more plausible dream, but even the chances of that are pretty much zero. :(

But hey, at least out of that we got Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Nathan Fillion in Castle, and Summer Glau in Terminator. And how many cancelled shows actually get to wrap up all their loose ends with a kick ass theatrical movie, anyway?

This is a long thread and to be real about it, I'm not reading through all of it. So not sure if it's been mentioned, but right now I'd say Stroker and Hoop is the one show I'd bring back from cancellation. It's a hilariously funny show that should have at the least gotten a second season.

Arrested Development or Firefly. Choosing between the two is like choosing between children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"