If you had the chance to renew one cancelled show what would it be ?

Twin. Peaks.

TV viewers today post-Lost and X-Files would actually appreciate its deep, involved mythology.

Twin. Peaks.

TV viewers today post-Lost and X-Files would actually appreciate its deep, involved mythology.
May've already mentioned it and I wonder if it would just start up where season two ended What do you think? Would that be the best idea?

We should all write letters to Cartoon Network and get them to bring back JLU. It felt like it was just hitting it's stride before it was cancelled.

May've already mentioned it and I wonder if it would just start up where season two ended What do you think? Would that be the best idea?

If everyone could magically be the same age, then yes.

Otherwise I would just want it centered around the same town and mythology with new stories and characters. Agent Cooper (who slammed his head into the mirror at the end and turned into "Bob") might need to be replaced at this stage, since that aired 17 years ago. It's a shame, but I'd still want it back. If Star Trek can be renewed with new characters and stories over and over again, then I think other series can as well.

Either, X-Men the Animated series, JLU, Teen Titans and believe it or not maybe That's So Raven

Oh damn I forgot about Sliders before it switched networks so many times and actors it was fantastic! I switch:D

Sliders was good up until its last season, but by the end of that season I was not sad at all to see it go. It got really bad.

The Dead Zone - While the Season 6 Finale didn't leave anybody hanging at least one more Season would have been ideal to tie things up nicely. It was sad that Michael Piller passed away following Season 4. Kudos to his son Shawn for hanging on towards the end. Mind you I always did dread the day if they were gonna show what really happened at the end like in the book. The show did make Johnny a very likable character and somehow I'm happy he got to live in the end.

Others worth noting.

Journeyman (HELL YES!!)
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2002) - Loved that show. Was really pissed that Season 3 never went ahead. Was looking forward to seeing Hordak and his Evil Horde. I was looking forward to the origins of She-Ra too not to mention Princess Adora. Was also looking forward to her backstory too. It's sad that politics always gets in the way of everything. Damn you Cartoon Network and also apparently Mattel had a hand in that too. :(

I really hope The Spectacular Spider-Man doesn't join this list.

Sliders was good up until its last season, but by the end of that season I was not sad at all to see it go. It got really bad.

It was all down hill after the professor died in my opinion. Then they got rid of Wade and then Jerry O'Connell but cloned his character in some ass backwards way that I cannot even remember (two Quinns from two different dimensions merged or something).

Yeah, that was a pretty awkward explanation. They were just randomly like, "Hey, this other Quinn slid from this other dimension where he happens to randomly look nothing like our Quinn, they merged, and, for reasons we refuse to divulge because we didn't bother to make them up, the alterna-Quinn took precedence. Oh, and he's nothing like our Quinn in any way, shape, or form. Aaaand go!"

That said, I did like the scientist chick that came on with alterna-Quinn. I wish she and Arturo had been around at the same time. I think they would've hit it off quite nicely.

Anyway, I found the whole series of Journeyman on Hulu a couple days ago and I've been torturing myself by watching it again. I would definitely renew Journeyman if I could. :csad:

Gotta be Veronica Mars. The show had too much potential to end the way it did. They could have done, at least, three more seasons set in Veronica's college years.

The 2 shows I want back more than any other are #1 Carnivale which was just an absolutely brilliant deep symbolic and poetic show I do however think what couldve saved it was if both seasons were cut down to one say 18ep season but I still loved this show I was on the edge of my seat the entire last 2 eps and they were just purely and utterly epic! Plus Clancy Brown as an evil priest who is the usher of destruction!! What more could you ask for!!

#2 Surface this show was just great the way they set everything up with all the main characters finally coming together and meeting each other in the finale after the creatures caused a tsunami. Twas great television and I remember that they promoted it as the "Season" finale and my hopes for a second season were very high but alas let down again by those damn entertainment industry bureaucrats!!

Other shows that deserve mentions
John Doe

Invasion (never really watched but right up my alley and woulda loved to have gotten into it)

Threshold (I know alotta people didnt like this show but i thought it was a brilliant take on an alien invasion plus what they had planned for the future woulda been epic)

Starved (this show aired as a partner show to Its Always Sunny when it first debuted and it was a little wierd but it was just down right hilarious!)

Arrested Developement (just got into this show recently just cuz Ive heard so many great things and what Ive seen so far is hilarious!)

The Sopranos (I say Sopranos because for me the 5th season was the last I seriously wish they would do a 7th season and you find out the whole 6th was a dream or sumthin cuz I loathe Sopranos season 6)

Angel ( Seriously for me before there was Lost or BSG or Dexter Angel was where its at! I loved this show sooo much it aint even funny and we totally got screwed I mean I kinda liked the whole message at the end ya know that the war is never over and the fighting never stops but we seriously deserved a 6th season. I mean CMON!! They spent 1 just 1 fn season at Wolfram & Hart!!! WTF!!! That whole last season had soooo much potential and the actual story arcs in it were great but there was waaaaay to much filler in it and they couldve done sooo many great things with one more season)

Ok sorry guys rants over I just get worked up about the shows I loved that were cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"