If you had the chance to renew one cancelled show what would it be ?

Arrested Development
Journeyman (the greatest new show in 2007)
Rome

if Rome was still on I wouldn't be getting my Punisher movie....so its a worthy sacrifice...

I don't think Traveler got a fair chance

Deadwood (Ended too soon. I would have liked to see at least one more season)

Dead Like Me (I hope the new Direct To DVD movie does well enough for them to bring it back)

Journeyman ( Such a shame it never continued. I was really enjoying the hell out of it and would have liked to see where they were going to go with it)

Batman Beyond & Justice League Unlimited (I would have liked to see a few more seasons of each show)

I would like to say Arrested Development but the show had a perfect ending IMO.

Jouneyman's finale was so good, I was so pissed it got cancelled. Also, saying that the Las Vegas finale was the series finale really isn't true. It was more like a cliffhanger. :o

Jouneyman's finale was so good, I was so pissed it got cancelled. Also, saying that the Las Vegas finale was the series finale really isn't true. It was more like a cliffhanger. :o

it's still a series finale tho right? the sopranos left with the biggest cliffhanger, but that was it for that.

it's still a series finale tho right? the sopranos left with the biggest cliffhanger, but that was it for that.

Yeah, but there's a difference. The Sopranos ended without anything happening. LV ended with Molly Sims' character bleeding and then falling to the ground. Unless she was giving birth, but still it's a bad way to end the show.

Tru Calling

Tru Calling had what I like to think was the worst cancellation in the history of television. Fox renewed them for a second season, then promptly cancelled them while they were still filming. That means the producers told the cast and crew they were coming back for another year, new episodes were written, a few episodes were filmed, nothing new had even aired yet, and then Fox flippantly changed their minds. No reason. No provocation. They couldn't even use bad ratings as an excuse, since they had just renewed them.

Tru Calling

Tru Calling had what I like to think was the worst cancellation in the history of television. Fox renewed them for a second season, then promptly cancelled them while they were still filming. That means the producers told the cast and crew they were coming back for another year, new episodes were written, a few episodes were filmed, nothing new had even aired yet, and then Fox flippantly changed their minds. No reason. No provocation. They couldn't even use bad ratings as an excuse, since they had just renewed them.

Yes that was a bad move...just when they brought in her evil counter part to that would have been great.

"Kindred:The Embraced". But there's no way in Hell, 'cause the leading actor died.

To my list of Firefly and The 4400 I will add The Dresden Files as I liked that also.

as far as Veronica Mars...good show but I have a tough time believing that a snowflake like Kristen Bell could make it through the intense FBI entrance process....with that 75 percent attrition rate and all

It would still be better than the crap networks churn out or keep on the air.

He-Man and the Masters of the f**king Universe. The last series they had was awesome, and they canceled it just as Hordak was about to show up.

Also, Samurai Jack. Not even a proper ending. I wanted to see him finally get back to his time and take out Aku.

He-Man and the Masters of the f**king Universe. The last series they had was awesome, and they canceled it just as Hordak was about to show up.
And where there's Hordak, there's the inevitable She-Ra cameo. But alas...

couldn't the role be recast?

Yeah, sure, but the guy who died made the role so believable (for me anyway). I doubt a new guy could revive the show. That would explain why the show wasn't continued with somebody else.

Also, Samurai Jack. Not even a proper ending. I wanted to see him finally get back to his time and take out Aku.

Adult Swim might replay Samurai Jack, and since they pretty much revived interest in both Family Guy and Futurama maybe the trend will continue

Airwolf. But seeing that there is a budget limit, it won't see light of another day. So my realistic choice would be "Manimal", and Quantum Leap as my third. I would say Hercules L.J as my second choice, but it sort of had a well done ending to it.

That's right,i remember hearing about that. She-Ra was going to be introduced also.

The old thing about Samurai Jack,was that it just ended. Like Cartoon Network wanted to pretend it never happened.

Oh, wait, I was just confused because of the two year wait between seasons six and seven. And the fact that season six was pure crap....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"