If you were a DC character, who would you be?

Lex Luthor without question.

Wally West
Oliver Queen
Arthur Curry

one of those, in that order.

Batman for the toys and adventure.
Nightwing for the...chicks.
Flash for being able to be anywhere, anytime.

:cool:

who would you be =/= who would you want to be

I guess I could have been clearer.

Some of you got it though.

the one I'd probably be most like is Guy Gardner

i think it's obvious :

2094047-78853_127775_john_constantine_super.jpg

even though he's more vertigo than DC, but vertigo's part of DC so it doesn't matter all that much. plus hellblazer's getting cancelled and replaced with a watered down DC series , apparently, which pisses me off but that's a different story.

although i'd probably be joker if i reeeeally went off the deep end. as creepy as that sounds. lol

who would you be =/= who would you want to be

I guess I could have been clearer.

Some of you got it though.
How would you decide then? Is there a test or something? Or do we just pick who we think we are?

Superman. I always related to Peter Parker's character. Feeling responsible for everything and always trying to do whats right and trying to be moral all the time and stuff like not drinking and what not. And Superman (pre-New 52) seems like Parker. He seems to care for every life, and takes his responsibilities very seriously.

Comicvine.com quiz
You match well with...

Spider-Man Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can...Hopefully that doesn't include freaking out the ladies. But as they say, with great power comes a really cool hero. You hit the jackpot, tiger.
100%

Flash "Flash - aaaah - saviour of the universe." Wait, wrong Flash. You're the fastest man alive. Let's just hope you're not fast at everything...
99.1%

Hal Jordan Hal Jordan, Green Lantern. You have a lot of power and determination. Just try not to go crazy again. The Corps are just starting to get back on their feet.
80%

Superman You are da Man of heroes. Super strength, super speed, super...ego? Yeah, you know you're gonna tell all your friends how super you are. This quiz proves it.
70%
You match poorly with...

Thor You are Thor, the mighty god. You have a big hammer. Watch out where you swing it.
27.3%

Batman Da na na na na...Batman. Where do you get those wonderful toys? You are the Dark Knight. Money, cool gadgets, little boys in tights...what more could you ask for?
27.3%

Iron Man You're a "cool exec with a heart of steel. As Iron Man, all jets ablaze, you fights and smite'n with repulsor rays." People might think you're a jerk but who cares, that's quite a life you lead.
27.3%

Gambit Hey chere, you da man. Dat 'tis pretty cool, mon ami. You are able to charge things up...even the ladies.
36.4%
Don't get why I am more GL than Superman, but I am fine with being the Flash. Some of the questions were geared to answers like "Did you get your powers from an accident, how strong are you, do you wear tights?" But all those answers would go to being Flash, not GL. Guess its the determination thing. But I am 100% Spider-Man and 99% Flash.

Also, just for fun:
Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

You match well with...

Donna Troy Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
100%

Rogue Don't even think about touching Rogue -- on the first date or ever -- unless you want her to absorb your consciousness. Rogue's sensitive and strong and a gal that gets along with your bros.
90%

Kitty Pryde Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
80%

Wonder Woman The one girl you don't want to lie to. If you're lucky, Wonder Women, the Amazon Princess, might use that lasso on you for other reasons once the lights are out.
70%

You match poorly with...

Tigra Tigra is an animal. She'll show you a good time provided you're not allergic to cats. Hopefully you won't mind the claws...
18.2%

Lady Death You got Lady Death! You'll have...fun on your date but unfortunately it's not going to end well.
27.3%

Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
27.3%

Moondragon Moondragon has been around the galaxy and once had the mind gem. Don't try to pull a fast one her. (You checked the Crazy-Britney style hair didn't you?)
36.4%

Last edited:
SHAZAM! and my cousin could be Billy cause I look like an older version of him.

I'd be Rick Radomski, the guy in the bottom left corner of Action Comics #1.

Action%20Comics%201.jpg

A mysterious, garishly-dressed stranger flies out of the sky one day and starts tossing around cars?
Yeah, I don't know about you guys but I'm running.

The Flash, Green Lantern, Superman... hard to choose

I would pick Poison Ivy because I relate to her activist motives most, but... not so much with plants, so either Harley Quinn or Catwoman.

Either Batwoman, Scandal Savage or Jeanette from the Secret Six or Grace Choi from the Outsiders :up:

My brother took the same comicvine.com quiz and got:
You match well with...

Punisher You are the Punsher. You might be a little cuckoo for cocoa puffs but you're also a pretty tough dude. Let the bad guys beware...
100%
Luke Cage You are the bad mutha' known as Luke Cage, yo. You don't take crap from anyone. Heck, you even wore yellow satin shirts for the longest time and everyone was afraid to tell you how bad it looked.
79%
Green Arrow You are the Green Arrow. Tough, stubborn, and a great fighter. Okay so maybe you don't have superpowers like the others but you do have Black Canary by your side. Hubba hubba.
78%
Iceman You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice...warmth? Iceman is one cool cat. Really. No more ice cubes necessary for you. Now you can have more room in your freezer for those frozen goodies. Score!
77%
You match well with...

Mary Jane Mary Jane is the super hot girl next door. She's honest, hardworking, faithful, smart and motivated. You'd better be a boyscout if you think you can keep Mary Jane! And thanks to Joe Quesada, she's not married anymore!
100%
Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
87.8%
Kitty Pryde Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
86.7%
Storm You want a no-nonsense woman who leads a clean life. You also like dark skinned and mysteriously foreign chicks. Make sure you treat her like the Goddess she is.
74.4%

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"