If you're not moving, you're not living... Ezra Miller IS Barry Allen/The Flash!

giphy.gif

here's the Flash flashing his hairy legs

tumblr_onw7n3rCE81vc5xb2o1_1280.jpg

also, bump up for this crazy guy!

Last edited:
[YT]_xK8F8hJQek[/YT]

Game Flash looks like he's doing some of those tai chi type poses Ezra was doing in the JL trailer. Wonder if there is influence? Game stuff Snyder saw or JL footage the game creators saw?

Ezra seems to have a JLU Flash personality which would make him Wally not Barry.
He seems nothing like cocky, jokey JLU Wally, if anything JL movies square, geeky, brainy, OCD, somewhat Sheldon like, is much more Barry Allen.

Last edited:
Ezra signing autographs in NY on June 2017

[YT]CqUX3aW20Fc[/YT]

Oh my gosh so exciting! People are going to love him

Love that poster of Ezra as The Flash and honestly I cannot wait until Flashpoint

I think this Barry is closer to Sheldon than Wally.

Ha, I haven't thought of that ability before but it kind of works.

Knock knock knock Iris?
Knock knock knock Iris?

God I really hope the good reviews on Ezra's Flash will jumpstart production on his movie... and give WB strong incentive to not f**k things up! As much as it saddens me about bad reviews on JL, I'm glad to see that many critics (and also GA on social media) have really nice things to say about the Flash

Just don't allow the hacks at DC to have the power to tell the directors to reshoot

I hope the guy gets a new costume. His current one is okay, but I think we all know they could do better.

Can't wait until Flashpoint because this is going to be Barry's solo outing and honestly here is hoping that at least Flashpoint can set the DCEU right

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"