If you're not moving, you're not living... Ezra Miller IS Barry Allen/The Flash!

I hope Ezra sports a nicely combed or styled hair in the solo film.. Something like Chris Evans combover .. With his black hair it might look like this.

joe-jonas-shares-his-love-for-matthew-mcconaughey-01.jpg

Joe-Jonas-new-tattoo-2.jpeg

958cd1befe907ef9e42169e28b78baa5.jpg

Pretty sure his 'do in JL will be the one used in his movie.

Pretty sure his 'do in JL will be the one used in his movie.

You know what I mean right? Barry Allen in the comics and tv show look very clean cut and tidy in terms of clothing and hairstyle. Barry should look professional he is a forensic scientist.

I hope Ezra sports a nicely combed or styled hair in the solo film.. Something like Chris Evans combover .. With his black hair it might look like this.

joe-jonas-shares-his-love-for-matthew-mcconaughey-01.jpg

Joe-Jonas-new-tattoo-2.jpeg

958cd1befe907ef9e42169e28b78baa5.jpg
Why do you care so much? Having a different haircut does not change his character.

You know what I mean right? Barry Allen in the comics and tv show look very clean cut and tidy in terms of clothing and hairstyle. Barry should look professional he is a forensic scientist.

Which is why they going with his look in JL, makes it easier and he looks great in the style. The TV show version has him looking like he's in high school, I'm hoping this will make him look more like a scientist like here:

tumblr_o4u3bkCbDQ1u8h1ydo2_400.gif

Digging these pics of Ezra at the Suicide Squad Premiere

ezra-miller-attends-premiere-of-suicide-squad-on-august-3-2016.jpg

ezra-miller-brings-the-flash-to-suicide-squad-premiere-03.jpg

affleck-suicide-squad-03aug16-20.jpg

Ezra-Miller-Suicide-Squad-European-Movie-Premiere-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-1.jpg

ezra-miller-uk-premiere-suicide-squad-02.jpg

tumblr_obcmubJ5GH1uorz8zo1_500.png

A couple gifs, he's a hoot!

tumblr_obck66Z54v1udwsc5o2_250.gif
tumblr_obe4zzmGER1u8h1ydo2_400.gif

Ezra Miller has chest hair?! I love him so much but he always struck me as an ADHD teenager.

The lack of shame in this thread is just impressive beyond all others.

Happy birthday to the fastest man himself, Ezra Miller.

Forgive me if this question has already been addressed but here goes: Why is the Flash in the DCEU Barry and not Wally? They had Wally be the founding member in JL/JLU then they switched it and had Barry be the founding member in YJ, so it seems they have no problem interchanging the 2 characters when needed? Ezra seems to have a JLU Flash personality which would make him Wally not Barry.

Barry = Awkward/Funny, break the ice type of humor.

Wally = Cocky/Funny, *****ey "hit on your girl" type of humor.

There's overlap, but they're different enough that they're distinguishable. Ezra seems like the awkward/funny type which falls in line with Barry's characterization.

I don't know how many millions of times more this needs to be said before people get it.

No offense, nothing personal.

Forgive me if this question has already been addressed but here goes: Why is the Flash in the DCEU Barry and not Wally? They had Wally be the founding member in JL/JLU then they switched it and had Barry be the founding member in YJ, so it seems they have no problem interchanging the 2 characters when needed? Ezra seems to have a JLU Flash personality which would make him Wally not Barry.

Barry is the actual founding member, during the JL/JLU run he was dead for years in the comics, thus they went for Wally. I don't know, I actually can really see Ezra as Barry, especially the scene in the trailer did work for me. I think Barry should be more serious than that as a whole, but I can totally see Ezra portray a younger version of the character (who takes, thankfully, a different approach of him than Grant does in the tv show). I don't really see Wally in him, though, not cocky enough... and not a red-head, though by now that argument is kind of redundant.

https://smtvreports.blogspot.in/2016/11/the-flash-film-wont-showcase-fully.html

Speaking to IGN, Ezra talked about how while the solo film will be the next chapter it will be more of a learning curve for his character. "I certainly think it will represent the next stage," he explained. "What I find fascinating is that we’re still very much amateur-hour Speedster."

Ezra further went on to say how the films can serve as a documentary of how The Flash evolves over time. "I’d love for the series to track an evolution of Barry Allen’s early times as The Flash," Miller said.

While seeing a fully powered Flash may seem amazing and awesome Miller explained that it would make for an interesting film. "Like, I love this comic 'Kingdom Come' - unbelievable art - and in that The Flash is fully evolved, and you never even see him, right? It’s just like a red mist, and there’s no crime in [Keystone] City. He protects a whole chunk of the country.

"So that wouldn’t make for the most interesting film - you know what I mean? What do we have to learn about that guy? That guy barely exists, right? He’s almost one with the Speed Force. So it’s interesting to go to the beginning."

Ezra feels that if one were to make such a film - having a fully powered Scarlet Speedster - would be unlikely: "It would be hard - you’d have to get Werner Herzog to make a movie about a bolt of lightning!"

Miller is a smart dude. Kinda hipster savant, but smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"