If you're not moving, you're not living... Ezra Miller IS Barry Allen/The Flash!

12920443_590270217796489_3121817077457265196_n.jpg
:lmao:

My favorite part of his cameo is when he smiled after he saw the criminal in the store.

he hit puberty long time ago unlike Tom Holland, he just gained some pounds. I guess he finally got fed properly and stopped starving himself. lol
''Someone give that kid a sandwich''
My favorite part of his cameo is when he smiled after he saw the criminal in the store.
Smiles on the DCEU? Unbelievable.
I'm just joking obviously, it's good to see that we are getting the Fastest Man Alive on a movie.

I will be happy as long as they make him signifcantly faster than all the other characters and don't just have him tripping over things all the time ala the animated series

Ezra is what Gal and Henry's baby would look like.

Not to me. Not at all. Things can change, but I liked neither his look or voice.

Having said that, I like Henry Cavill's look and voice but am now officially sick of the miserable characterisation.

So if Miller can behave like the optimistic happy character I remember from the comics, I'll forgive the rest.

Btw, I'm not expecting any 'Wallyisation' of Barry Allen. I'm not expecting a comedy character. Although I do prefer Wally.

It's like Flash is gonna be the only guy on the JL that is remotely jovial. Aquaman and Cyborg are both gonna be kinda angsty alongside everyone else. Diana seems to be a little smarmy but that's about it.

It's like Flash is gonna be the only guy on the JL that is remotely jovial. Aquaman and Cyborg are both gonna be kinda angsty alongside everyone else. Diana seems to be a little smarmy but that's about it.

Flash is scripted by Christopher Miller and Phil Lord … Directed by the guy who wrote the upcoming Lego Batman movie.. If anything Flash will be like the lego batman type characterization. Sort of a PG rated deadpool. Am I too soon? I'm too soon

Aquaman seems pretty badass but I don't think he will depressing. He will be actually scary and a bit of fun. Ray Fisher keeps saying Booyah! so I hope that means he has titans cyborg like personality

''Someone give that kid a sandwich''

Smiles on the DCEU? Unbelievable.
I'm just joking obviously, it's good to see that we are getting the Fastest Man Alive on a movie.

Even Suicide Squad has behind the scenes smiling.:o
CHAmbWDU8AE4Nai.jpg

I don't think it's a coincidence that Ezra's FBI character investigates a time traveler. :hmm

:o

I hope we get to see Flash and Captain Boomerang on screen together sooner than later.
JL 1 seems like the perfect time to do it.
We'll have already been introduced to boomer in suicide squad,It would be a nice intro for Barry/Flash on his home turf, and a way to bring in a familiar face for audiences to connect the movies.

Last edited:
Ray Fisher keeps saying Booyah! so I hope that means he has titans cyborg like personality
That would be really cool. Otherwise he kinda seems like a blank slate personality wise. Anyone else think he sounded alot like cyborg's voice actor in the movie?
Btw, I'm not expecting any 'Wallyisation' of Barry Allen. I'm not expecting a comedy character. Although I do prefer Wally.
I am
he hit puberty long time ago unlike Tom Holland

What's with the shade?

Re-watched Perks of being a Wallflower today. Ezra is by far my most anticipated new member of the league. Hes got the personality and he looks great. Synder can't go wrong with castings IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"