If you're not moving, you're not living... Ezra Miller IS Barry Allen/The Flash!

Well, if Ezra was playing Wally West, I would not really have a problem with it Look, I have seen him in Perks of a Wallflower. Let's face it. Zack Snyder was not going to cast Gustin, because he has too big of an ego not to cast his own people. but the standard used to be unknowns like Reeve not big names like Affleck. As much as I think it should be otherwise. I think Gustin will end up on the big screen playing something else.

Sure, it all amounts to ego. :whatever: It has nothing to do with Gustin being committed to a show, the movies being a different take and story, Snyder already having Miller in mind for the role, or Miller being a better fit.

Oh it's probably a different story. Snyder just likes big names and can afford them. Bigger doesn't always mean better though.

Well, if Ezra was playing Wally West, I would not really have a problem with it Look, I have seen him in Perks of a Wallflower. Let's face it. Zack Snyder was not going to cast Gustin, because he has too big of an ego not to cast his own people. but the standard used to be unknowns like Reeve not big names like Affleck. As much as I think it should be otherwise. I think Gustin will end up on the big screen playing something else.

:whatever:

I know people like to hate on Snyder but goddamn. :funny:

Big names? Affleck is the only big name here. Prior to the casting announcements I've never heard of Ezra Miller, Gal Gadot, or Ray Fisher. Jason Momoa isn't exactly a big name either. If anything Snyder mostly goes for the unknowns.

Well Miller and Gadot had been other movies though. Maybe Snyder does not like TV actors. point still stands.

Big names? Affleck is the only big name here. Prior to the casting announcements I've never heard of Ezra Miller, Gal Gadot, or Ray Fisher. Jason Momoa isn't exactly a big name either. If anything Snyder mostly goes for the unknowns.

Same here. And are they really his people?

Sure, it all amounts to ego. :whatever: It has nothing to do with Gustin being committed to a show, the movies being a different take and story, Snyder already having Miller in mind for the role, or Miller being a better fit.

I don't get how people don't get that. The show is successful anyways. Why change that? Gustin doesn't have to be in a Flash movie.

Last edited:
Nobody knows who Ezra Miller is, if Snyder and WB were obsessed with A-listers they sure have a funny way of showing it

Snyder's only agenda for casting Ezra Miller over Grant Gustin is he wanted Ezra Miller to be The Flash. He's not an ******* for trying to squeeze an already-existing universe consisting of soon-to-be 4 shows into the framework of the world he's currently building and limiting both by doing so. Grant Gustin is The Flash in one thing and Ezra Miller is The Flash in another thing.

Speaking of Snyder and his own people, Patrick Wilson would be a pretty damn good Hal Jordan. He dropped out of Ant-Man after Wright did, already has a WB franchise in the Conjuring, and only has a one-season stint on Fargo going on at the moment.

Snyder's only agenda for casting Ezra Miller over Grant Gustin is he wanted Ezra Miller to be The Flash. He's not an ******* for trying to squeeze an already-existing universe consisting of soon-to-be 4 shows into the framework of the world he's currently building and limiting both by doing so. Grant Gustin is The Flash in one thing and Ezra Miller is The Flash in another thing.

I could kiss you.

Personally, I'm eager to see what Miller will bring to the role. I like Gustin a lot, but there is more than enough room for two Flashes.

lol... where do you get that he doesn't like TV actors?
From nothing... If we go with that criteria, he wouldn't have hired Ray Fisher for Cyborg... his only experience was acting on the stage and had no experience neither on TV nor movies. :funny:

Last edited:
Well Miller and Gadot had been other movies though. Maybe Snyder does not like TV actors. point still stands.

Ezra started out as a tv actor. Don't just spew nonsense just to spew nonsense.

Has it been confirmed that Snyder had the final say in casting Ezra? He might have, since he's going to direct JL, but since he's likely not going to be directing the Flash solo film, I wonder if WB is casting these roles by committee.

I don't believe they are casting these roles my committee with no say from Snyder. I don't believe he has carte blanche to do whatever he wants but I do believe that he is heavily involved. The only casting that feels like a Warners choice is Ben Affleck. Everyone of the other choices feel like Snyder choices, whether they were he second or third or whatever choice.

^^ I thought Affleck was Snyder's idea too? :huh:

A couple of posts here make me want to start a petition to remake Superman Returns, and have Tom Welling in the role of Kal-El. :oldrazz:

^ Yeah and Momoa was in that little known show that nobody watches. What's it called again? Oh, that's right. GAME OF ****ING THRONES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"