Ike Barinholtz IS ??

There will be Arkham asylum in this film. There have been set photos.

Yeah, I know that – what I meant was if Barinholtz is Hugo Strange, surely he wouldn't be shooting with Jai Courtney and Cara Delevigne?

No. They are in a car. What if Strange is in Arkham and Waller recruits him for Belle Reeve. :hmm

No. They are in a car. What if Strange is in Arkham and Waller recruits him for Belle Reeve. :hmm

Could be that she does - maybe because Strange has been studying Batman and Waller wants the research.
Barinholtz has the look for Hugo Strange that's for sure.

And Joker, and Quinn and most of the Squad members... lol

Yeah, I know that – what I meant was if Barinholtz is Hugo Strange, surely he wouldn't be shooting with Jai Courtney and Cara Delevigne?

Oh, that. I doubt that will be the case. I think he was just driving with his co-stars in the same car, that is all.

CGtZyAAUgAA_3go.jpg

CGtZyA8UgAA3s0U.jpg

Lol, that's not Donnie. That's Ike. It was just a joke about his resemblance to Donnie.

El maybe has been wrong about literally everything about this movie except for Kinnaman. And that makes me very happy.

Based on how he's giving orders to the other guards. has a key ring, uniform says "Alpha 01" I would say that he's playing J. Daniel Murphy, head of Belle Reve security.

I'm guessing Ike will be an antagonistic chief guard who regularly "takes liberties" with his prisoners, and he will get his just desserts near the end.

I'm guessing Ike will be an antagonistic chief guard who regularly "takes liberties" with his prisoners, and he will get his just desserts near the end.

This was accurate. Only he disappears in the movie and doesn't show up again. Maybe they could have had Joker drop him off at the rooftop where he picked up Harley and Waller lets Deadshot kill him for working with Joker.

I thought Ike did a good job in his role, though I'm pretty sure they cut at least one scene with him. I'm pretty sure the Joker killed him in the original version, but that seems to have been removed.

Ike was a standout in all his scenes, limited as they were. I wouldn't mind him returning in a larger capacity.

His reaction to Deadshot pointing that gun at this face was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"