Suicide Squad's positivity thread

Shoot this is positivity thread, I'm sorry! I'm just so backing these movies and loved the first two so I just think of myself as one of the level headed non bashers.

I tried to delete my post. Sorry everyone. I wish I had a copy of the movie to see again to check it out.

It's funny the more days go by the more I want to see this movie again. I hope I can catch it. It beat out iron man?! Is that true? That's awesome. What a success.

I am late to the party I know lol.

I actually liked SS (prefer the Extended Cut).

There is not much that I actually hated about the movie, more some stuff that was mediocre but overall I have loved watching it way too many times lol.

I enjoyed the comic relief scattered throughout and love the badass scenes that work.

I know we all have opinions that differ which is what makes the creative arts so awesome.

Some feedback I have seen that I simply can not get my head around is some criticism of Margot's Harley. I thought it was awesome and have seen Paul Dini's comments. I know most feedback had been positive but I have seen a fair bit of harshness there.

I also liked the use of music in the film but have heard criticism of the use of rock music. I loved it and thought quite a few lyrics seemed timed well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"