• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics I'm getting tired of Wolverine.

I was never really a big Deadpool fan....

...until i saw this
deadpool.jpg

Legend :D
Oh my sweet Outcry, that is so freaking awesome.

:woot:

You just gotta love Deadpool's twisted sense of humor.

LOL when did he dress up as Marvel Girl??

I believe it was an early issue of C&D. Everyone was trying to stop Nathan.

Just a warning. These scans may cause brain damage in some . . . :oldrazz:

0000p8g5.jpg

0000q8ff.jpg

0000rre4.jpg

I love how Rachel is shielding her eyes while Deadpool changes in that last scan. :woot:

Lol WhatThe**** xD

Here's a little more DP humour for you all, from C&D #50. It's a reference to OMD

SM: What did you do, Deadpool?
DP: What did I do? Leap in logic much? Two plus two equals five much? Assume makes an ass out of U much?
SM: So...what did you do?
DP: Accidentally transported all these dinosaurs into midtown Manhattan. But I had nothing to do with the Venom-look-alike, I swear!
Weasel: He didn't!
SM: Great, you got sidekicks now.
DP: I call them a loyal supporting cast Mr. holier-than-thou-fugitive-from-the-law Spider-Man. And I don't have to make a deal with Mephisto to have it either.
SM: ?
DP: Never mind.

Next page:
DP: Come to think of it, isn't this whole alien underoos thing your schtick?
SM: It's a race of alien symbiotes--they bond to a host like chest hair to David Hasselhoof.
DP: See, even your pithy references have been time-twisted! I'm so confused!

Lol WhatThe**** xD

Here's a little more DP humour for you all, from C&D #50. It's a reference to OMD

SM: What did you do, Deadpool?
DP: What did I do? Leap in logic much? Two plus two equals five much? Assume makes an ass out of U much?
SM: So...what did you do?
DP: Accidentally transported all these dinosaurs into midtown Manhattan. But I had nothing to do with the Venom-look-alike, I swear!
Weasel: He didn't!
SM: Great, you got sidekicks now.
DP: I call them a loyal supporting cast Mr. holier-than-thou-fugitive-from-the-law Spider-Man. And I don't have to make a deal with Mephisto to have it either.
SM: ?
DP: Never mind.

Next page:
DP: Come to think of it, isn't this whole alien underoos thing your schtick?
SM: It's a race of alien symbiotes--they bond to a host like chest hair to David Hasselhoof.
DP: See, even your pithy references have been time-twisted! I'm so confused!

C&D #50, right? Even Deadpool was against Peter making the deal! :oldrazz:

I miss that book so much. :csad:

:woot:

You just gotta love Deadpool's twisted sense of humor.

I believe it was an early issue of C&D. Everyone was trying to stop Nathan.

Just a warning. These scans may cause brain damage in some . . . :oldrazz:

0000p8g5.jpg

0000q8ff.jpg

0000rre4.jpg

I love how Rachel is shielding her eyes while Deadpool changes in that last scan. :woot:

storm's looking so great!! :wow:

The awesome Joe Kelly from the equally awesome DEADPOOL #27.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"