The Dark Knight "i'm going slightly mad"

"Bad" and "Good" are the wrong type of terms to use when talking about music.

Crappy descrobes Hilary Duff's music perfectly, though.

If you think Hilary Duff is better Queen, The Rolling Stones and Zeppelin, you have problems. Seriously.

Yeah, better is the right term.

Anyone with half decent taste in music would agree with me.

although i'm not a fan of duff, and i like all those other artists better, what i believe ronny is getting at is: "everyone has their own opinion."

Yeah, I guess. But still, I think most people would agree Duff is crap comapred to the bands I mentioned.

hey fro didn't that Queen guy die of Aids, I think you should throw that out now....just kidding that's an interesting story. Anyways Christopher Nolan is a little above doing songs to push movies like Schu/Burton, so don't count on it. Nolan will not overmerchandize this film like Schu. Frankly that's all Returns, Forever and B&R were anyway. They were plugs for money and more about side stories and the emerge of Robin, which Nolan and Bale are completely against. Oh, Bale hates the idea of Robin and I'm sure you won't see Christian standing next to any youth sidekick queer.

Oh and I agree with Anthony on that one, Ronny I hope ur a girl or maybe your a....Queen literally. Just Kidding, guys. Have fun.

weaponxproject, yeah, i understand the whole overmerchandizing aspect, which ruined the last franchise. and i would never expect nolan to put the song in the movie. it was just a hypothetical. and i don't know where robin comes into this, i never said i wanted him in there. i hope they leave him out for good.

Ronny Shade = Natalie Portman > Motzart > Pince > Queen > Hillary Duff

StorminNorman said:
Ronny Shade = Natalie Portman > Motzart > Pince > Queen > Hillary Duff

Queen is better than all of them!

Queen is one of the best bands ever.

People who hate Queen or any other great classic rock artist truly needs to get into listening to some good music.

StorminNorman said:
Motzart is the greatest muscian....ever.

No, he isn't.

Hail to The King!

pagebig.jpg

Queen are great, the rolling stones are great, the who are great, led zeppelin are great, Mozart is great, Hillary Duff is crap.

And by the way, here is the best muscian ever, the man, the mith, the legend, the king, badass in person, the one and only John Wiston Lennon:

http://www.mikesjournal.com/Lennon Legend The Very Best of John Lennon.jpg

And here is the best band ever, the kings, the number ones, the fabulous fours, the Liverpool Genious, the Beatles:
http://www.eszlinger.com/beatles/beatles images/beatles images/Beatles - Abbey Road.jpg

Best songs ever, best music ever, best songwritten ever, best band ever, bes everything ever. Without the beatles, music wouldnt be the same. Hail to the kings of music.

Before this degenerates into more flaming. Everyone needs to keep in mind that taste in music is subjective. Everyone is entitled to like whatever suits them.

Me, I'm a huge Beatle/Jovi/80's hard rock/Monkees/Queen/Zep/STP/Offspring/Nickleback/Collective Soul/fan. I even go for Progressive Rock and some southern rock from the 70's. I have a collection of 'Emerson Lake and Palmer', ,Yes, and a few other prog bands. Aerosmith.

So, before we start beating each other up, let's consider that we all like some band or perfomer that someone else thinks is lame.

Hell, I even have a couple of modern musicals/operas like 'Miss Siagon'

Life is too short to spend arguing. Try to have fun whenever you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"