I'm in love with Raven

[Faustinas]

Sidekick
Reaction score
I may have mentioned it before but I still think Raven is the hottest animated heroine yet, after Wonder Woman of course. For a goth boy like myself there's nothing better than dark hoods and purple hair. Her voice is done so low-key and melancholy, it is beauty like an old Castlevania requiem. Her magic words are cool and her powers are the most sophisticated in the whole group. It is dark heroines like her that inspire me to write and create my own Ravens. I should write a poem in her praise lol. I have no shame! :D

I may have mentioned it before but I still think Raven is the hottest animated heroine yet

I've seen better. I'm diggin the whole goth thing. I only wish they made her like that in the comics. In fact I think she looks better in the show than in the comics. Same goes for starfire and cyborg.

The animated versions of Starfire and Wonder Woman are stacked!

I don't exacly find her hot, but she is my favorite character on TT. Her telekinesis is the best!

You all know "she's" a cartoon right?
Plus, your not goth idiot.
You dont know what goth is.

Originally posted by the defenders
You all know "she's" a cartoon right?
Plus, your not goth idiot.
You dont know what goth is.
...Sooo, what's your point?...Animated characters aren't able to look good?...They aren't able to have personalities?...Now if he was thinking about dating the character then I would see your point.

And how do you know he's not goth? Do you hang out with him off this site?...Just asking is all man...

"If you're really Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?"

:D

You've got to be kidding?!!!

What are they? 12 or 13 at the most!!!

I am 15 dude. So it isn't sick for me. They got to be 13-15 at the most.

I guess this is the same type of debate like with Betty Rubble and Wilma FLinstone.

Originally posted by AlphaEden
No, you are sick, it's a CARTOON

I am not saying that I want to do things with them. I am just saying that they are stacked, just like Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Despite the anime-esque style, I will say that the "gray skin" works well for Raven. Further establishes her as a demon/human hybrid.

i have seen the show and in that one episode, i dont recall the name of it, its the one where cyborg and BB go into raven's head, u get to see how raven has a better body then starfire, in my opinion, up to that point, i didnt realize raven had breasts, lol

Raven is pretty amazing. I'm not a goth but I love the darker type of characters.

I think the whole goth thing really goes well with her dark powers

You guys do realize you are oogling over characters who are no older than 16-17, right? Right. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dread
You guys do realize you are oogling over characters who are no older than 16-17, right? Right. :rolleyes:
and are also cartoons?

Originally posted by Dread

Yeah, I think the Gotham City Department of Social Services is shutting this site down pretty soon.

Originally posted by Pink Ranger
Yeah, I think the Gotham City Department of Social Services is shutting this site down pretty soon.

Come on I am only 15. I am not breaking the law and I cant afford to go to jail.

Besides you got to admit Raven does have huge hooters.

I also enjoy screwing around in the Teen Titans forum. I also pointed out that Robin is nothing more than a pervert trying to seduce Starfire:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"