I'm probably buying a ps3 tomorrow

GFreeman

Sidekick
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't, since I have a million and one other things to spend the money on, but I'm kind of bored of not having anything to play, so I think I'm going to go ahead and pick it up tomorrow. I'm probably going to grab Uncharted with it, and either Ninja Gaiden Sigma or Ratchet, I'm not sure yet. Anyways, I haven't really paid too much attention to the ps3, except to **** on it when Zenien and Electro are around, so I'm not really sure if there's some kind of super awesome not very publicized game out there I should pick up. Is there? Also, is it going to come with the cables I need for my boring, regular, old ass tv, or am I going to have to buy those separately? Because I'm too poor for high def right now. Also, don't recommend Resistance or Motorstorm or Warhawk, those are all as ****ty as they were a year ago.

:csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

2116130163_6be90f588c.jpg

YES Stephen. :up:

No, you get the right cables for an SD TV with it. :up:

Pick up Unreal Tournament (unless you've got it on PC), I will get it too and we can play each other.

I'm not picking up Unreal Tournament, I already have TF2 on PC, I don't really need anything else.

I wish you'd buy TF2 on Steam. But I guess you're just not cool enough for it :csad:

Id reccommend Uncharted. That game is a must.

Well are there any online games that interest you or are we doomed to the realms of messaging and maybe going on Home like once? :cmad:

I'm disappointed in you, Stephen. You could've had Mass Effect. Mass Effect. Fo' rizzle. :csad:

I'd probably recommend getting some games off of PSN. There seems to be many more great games from that source than retail releases.

블라스;13860655 said:
Stephen, I seriously cannot deal with the controls on a PC FPS :(

Buy a game controller for it then.

블라스;13860646 said:
This seems like a good idea. I wish I could play Uncharted.
every gamer should play that game. Im about to go play it right now

블라스;13860655 said:
Stephen, I seriously cannot deal with the controls on a PC FPS :(
I've heard that affliction is pretty common in men with underwhelming sexual performances. I would hope you reconsider and put down $19.99 on the best experience of your life, so you have a chance to get used to the controls and everything :csad:

Well are there any online games that interest you or are we doomed to the realms of messaging and maybe going on Home like once? :cmad:
Not really. I like TF2, but I have no intention of buying that on ps3. I think GTAIV is supposed to have some sort of online component to it, so if a PC version doesn't get talked about before the PS3 version gets released, I'll probably get that.

I'm disappointed in you, Stephen. You could've had Mass Effect. Mass Effect. Fo' rizzle. :csad:

I'd probably recommend getting some games off of PSN. There seems to be many more great games from that source than retail releases.
I'm still going to get Mass Effect, just when it comes onto the PC. I'm not putting anymore money into a Microsoft console until the next one comes out and is out long enough for me to verify that it won't crap out on me.

Buy a game controller for it then.

Can I?

every gamer should play that game. Im about to go play it right now

I'm only cautious of the melee fighting...is it good or not? Other than that, it looks awesome, I'll play it eventually.

Bwahahahahahaha!!

I've heard that affliction is pretty common in men with underwhelming sexual performances. I would hope you reconsider and put down $19.99 on the best experience of your life, so you have a chance to get used to the controls and everything :csad:

Damn :(

Is the game even good? :huh:

블라스;13860707 said:
Damn :(

Is the game even good? :huh:
Are you serious? Yes, it's amazingly awesome. It's the kind of game that you'll still be playing 5 years from now, and you'll still have plenty of people to play with. Perfectly balanced, pretty good community, great maps, wonderful visuals, even has a decent soundtrack. You need to get it and play with me. And so does WHF and Extro and PPP and Corpulent1, since I've yet to play anything with anybody on my Steam list.

I finally got Minerva. It's a clone of "The Silent Cartographer" from Halo.

No it isn't you *******. It's a merging of Marathon and Half Life. Play the whole thing.

I have Perfect Dark Source because I thought it would have Single Player. We can do MP in that.

We're also supposed to do Deus Ex MP. I really don't know why we haven't yet.

Because I refuse to play Deus Ex until I can figure out why the 1280x1024 resolution is giving me the 800x600 UI, and how I can fix it. Because I know it didn't do this on the old computer, so there must be something causing it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"