I'm SO pissed right now...

Boy, that guy sure is a *****.

I prefer Pepsi myself, not that it matters:csad:

I prefer Pepsi too. Just thought I'd say.
Really its so people can see my sig

Wow, this thread was kinda funny. :csad:

I can't believe I missed this!

It sounds like something that would happen in the town I work at :o

I guess according to Superhobo...the guy turned out to be on the town's sex crimes list.

And then the guy turns out to be a pedophile. Tee-rific.

LOL, hobo since you got me into this mess, there charging me verbal assault when I told the guy too GO #@$! himself.

Both he and I live in the same apt. complex, and this guy has a lot of **** coming to him.

:o

Random n00bness is all too common these days.

Don't tell me he's a well-known former poster either.

No, he just read some of the discussions I was having (over my shoulder, but whatever) and thought it'd be cool to join. Eh. More power to 'em.

Okay, this guy's really starting to bug the $hit outta me. We went over there to practice for the band (and, BTW, the address is http://www.myspace.com/henryjbaugh - and not "copwatcharlington" like I thought), and the guy's off by his apartment down the way, just staring the **** out of us.

Long story short, when I got back to my house, I was told by a dipstick who goes around the neighbourhood and starts **** that the guy called the police and apparently complained that we were harrassing him. Said that if the guy saw us again, he was gonna put us in jail. But then, the guy's an idiot. Both of them.

Ooh. :cmad:

You should make him pay for your cokes...plus interest!

Maybe he doesn't want you around because of the temptation.

I just finished reading this thread, and I went in my room to put my phone up, and there was a half empty can of Cherry Coke on my nightstand. I don't know how that got there. I could've sworn that I had already finished drinking it.

So, I went back over there, not to call his bluff, but because I had to give somebody back their keys that they left over at my house. I know, I'm like a glutton for punishment. I get stopped on the way by a security guard, who gives me a big speech in a heavy Jamaican accent that basically boils down to a good point: Why didn't I call the cops? I mean, I've thought about it. The guy pressed verbal assault charges against Super Dooper. I've got as much right if not more to press charges against him, and get his ass at least a petty fine.
The security guard also said something really odd. He goes, "I mean I am in 'de middle of all 'dis kay-oes (chaos. I'm not making fun of the guy, this is how he talks). I'm not a polis' force, I am not the police. You guys you come to me, but I'm not 'de polis' force." Then later, he says, "I am, you know, 'de polis' enforcement of this apartment complex."
So, I'm gonna wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"