Immortals: FenyX Rising

Reaction score
The second Ubisoft Forward event is coming next week, and it will include a fresh look at the game formerly known as Gods & Monsters.

Ubisoft confirmed in a blog post that Immortals: Fenyx Rising, which was first revealed as Gods & Monsters at E3 2019, will be one of the featured Ubisoft Forward games. It will share the virtual stage with Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Siege, Hyper Scape, and others.

The main event will begin on September 10 at noon PDT / 3pm EDT / 8 pm BST. You can tune in an hour ahead of time to catch a pre-show with updates on Roller Champions, For Honor, The Division 2, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and a post-show will offer "deep dives into two unreleased titles" after the main event concludes.

Like the last Ubisoft Forward, you'll be able to claim special rewards if you tune into an official stream for the event while logged in to your Ubisoft account. The prizes include a Refract Baton weapon for Hyper Scape and a special Ubisoft Forward mask for Watch Dogs Legion. If you want to cover your procedurally generated characters' faces with the swirly Ubisoft logo, this is your chance.

It's been a long time since Ubisoft gave an official update on Immortals: Fenyx Rising; the last we saw of it was when a playable prototype build accidentally leaked out onto the Google Stadia store. What we've seen of the game so far makes it look like a Breath of the Wild-inspired open-world adventure populated by mythical creatures and deities. The little snippet included in the Ubisoft Forward lineup trailer has me excited to see more.
Coming to Switch, Stadia, Ps4, Xbox1, Series X, Windows and PS5 this year.

Bunch of preview stuff today. Honestly, this looks really cute and fun to me, and I didn't expect to say that. Might pick this over AC for my holiday game to go with Cyberpunk.

Been playing since X-Mas. Love the art style, dialogue (banter between Zeus and Prometheus is particularly funny), and combat.

I have been playing this for about a week. I love it. I love it so much. It has a great sense of humor and adventure. The combat is simple, but can be challenging. This is what I wanted Breath of the Wild to be.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about getting this; I love Greek mythology. Glad to hear that it’s good.

I’ve been thinking about getting this; I love Greek mythology. Glad to hear that it’s good.
I haven't got around to it yet but I'm also a sucker for mythology and welcome more games with it.

I haven't got around to it yet but I'm also a sucker for mythology and welcome more games with it.

Yeah I’m deep into AC: Odyssey right now and it’s awesome but I’m craving something even more fantastical so this will probably be my next purchase.

Are you going to get Odyssey's DLCS? those are more fantastical that the main game.

Yeah the version I have (I think) has all the stuff with Altlantis, Medusa, Cyclops, etc. But it’s still a long way off, haha. I’m only at level 25 so taking on any of that stuff would get me killed REAL quick.

Fine by me, as thats the only ip from Ubisoft I'm playing right now since it seems Watch Dogs is also done as well.
I haven't cared about Assassins Creed since three was massive letdown. Over monetization of a franchise will kill any interest I have in an IP.

I haven't cared about Assassins Creed since three was massive letdown. Over monetization of a franchise will kill any interest I have in an IP.
Thats you though. Personally speaking, there's been plenty of better AC games since AC3. Black Flag, Rogue, Unity and Odyssey are much better than 3. Syndicate has a better world. Valhalla has a better gameplay despite being bloated.

I can't muster any interest from Ubisoft's other franchises like FarCry, TheDivision, Just Dance, Rainbow SiX, well basically any fps/multiplayer game.

Their new Star Wars game looks like fun though.

Thats you though. Personally speaking, there's been plenty of better AC games since AC3. Black Flag, Rogue, Unity and Odyssey are much better than 3. Syndicate has a better world. Valhalla has a better gameplay despite being bloated.

I can't muster any interest from Ubisoft's other franchises like FarCry, TheDivision, Just Dance, Rainbow SiX, well basically any fps/multiplayer game.

Their new Star Wars game looks like fun though.

Well good on you for sticking with it. I went through five of those games before I tapped out and have not looked back. The star wars game sounds good. The criminal element of star wars is my favorite part of that universe so that games getting a playthrough even if it's mid.

Well good on you for sticking with it. I went through five of those games before I tapped out and have not looked back. The star wars game sounds good. The criminal element of star wars is my favorite part of that universe so that games getting a playthrough even if it's mid.
I think you should give it a try. Desmond is no longer in the game after 3.

If you aren't into the modern day segments, Unity and Syndicate basically have them as cutscenes only.

There are so much variety after AC3. Also the gameworld they built is at least worth free roaming, because they are gorgeous - Paris, Victorian London, Egypt and Greece.

Dang, I really liked that game a series could’ve been fun.

Just bought this recently for almost nothing and will probably start early next year.

It does seem like Ubisoft is struggling to launch an ongoing game franchise.

They are probably are better off releasing games for Just Dance, Far Cry, the Division, Rainbow SiX and Assassin's Creed. I would love another Watch Dogs game recreating another city in America but even that sounds unlikely now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"