INFAMOUS: Second Son

Yeah I wished that rejected design had been actually in Infamous 2 too.

I hope we get to a point where, if you buy the digital version of a game, you get all the preorder bonuses as an incentive. Especially if you preorder digitally. Right now you get jack, when that seems like such an easy way to get more sales.

I wouldn't say that as alot of games come with preorder incentives digitally. There are the discounts that come with preordering with PS+, themes, avatars, etc... GTA V has that 75% off Rockstar titles

I wouldn't say that as alot of games come with preorder incentives digitally. There are the discounts that come with preordering with PS+, themes, avatars, etc... GTA V has that 75% off Rockstar titles

Yeah, and digital GTA also comes with the blimp preorder bonus that retail is getting. I just hope that's the start of a trend and not the R* exception.

My reason for getting a PS4 just got better:

The PS4 launch is right around the corner, which means plenty of fantastic, next-gen games to check out on November 15th! But today, we’re here to update you on Infamous: Second Son. Sucker Punch Productions has devoted tremendous effort to it so far, and we’ve been working with them to reward gamers who pre-order with not only the exclusive vests we announced, but also an upgraded, limited edition that gives you a unique foil cover, as well as Cole’s Legacy DLC.

Behold! The Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition! Like the title says, it’s limited, so if you’re interested, don’t forget to pre-order. This item won’t be available after launch.

Don’t worry if you’ve already pre-ordered, by the way. You’ll automatically be upgraded to the Limited Edition!

But what’s this Cole’s Legacy DLC we mentioned? For one, it won’t be available for purchase when Infamous: Second Son launches. It’s only available through these offers here. It’s additional downloadable content you’ll be able to play that uncovers what happened between the devastating events of Infamous 2 and Infamous: Second Son.

Cole MacGrath’s actions in New Marias set in motion a chain of events leading to the now forceful occupation of Seattle by the oppressive Department of Unified Protection. Cole’s Legacy bridges this gap in time with a series of missions Delsin Rowe must complete that reveal unique insights into how the world of Infamous: Second Son came to be.

And for those of you looking for something to collect, look no further than the Infamous: Second Son Collector’s Edition.

The Infamous: Second Son Collector’s Edition contains everything you need to get into the Infamous universe. This beautiful, very limited collector’s edition contains a copy of Infamous: Second Son, an exclusive cover, exclusive in-game vest, a replica of Delsin’s beanie, a set of pins, decals, a DUP patch, and Cole’s Legacy DLC!

The Limited and Collector’s Editions will be gone pretty quickly, so be sure to pre-order before the game comes out early next year, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more Infamous content and news!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...son-limited-and-collectors-editions-revealed/

THANK GOD its not a Gamestop exclusive like Beyond. Gonna preorder at Best Buy this weekend

Last edited:
oh, so still not an actual date yet?

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/ps4-infamous-second-son-bundle-announced

Infamous PS4 bundle announced

infamous_second_son_ps4_console_bundle.jpg

Dang I just may have to get that

Yes! That's exactly what I was waiting for.

Official release date is March 21. Man, I was hoping at least Feb

Last edited:
If we get the PS4 bundle, do we get the limited edition Second Son?

Awesome news for me on the release date,I'm getting the PS4 in March or April and so this will be my launch game,That bundle will be mine!

is the release date March 14 or 21?

^ thanks.

this is really the 1st PS4 game that I'm interested in.

Previews

Game Director Nate Fox on Infamous: Second Son

Jose gets an overview of Infamous: Second Son with game director Nate Fox, and finds out what the PS4 hardware is bringing to the superhero experience

source:EPD.TV/ROTR

so he went from a smoke power user to a full on male version of Rogue . Ether way I called it some pages back after that head dev hinted at it.

Last edited:
We are deciding on what to get first, a X-box One, a PS4 or a Wii U. Right now Second Son is pulling me in the the direction of the PS4. Looks fantastic, even with the not great lead character design.

I actually like this lead design much better than bland Cole.

I hate that hat thats permanently attached to Delsin's head. Wish it would come off. Wont happen, but Id love it if a skin for Cole were an unlockable, or maybe have him in the game in non-canon DLC.

lol, the only problem I had with previous Infamous games was.. Well, Cole.

I actually like this lead design much better than bland Cole.
Cole was bland, no doubt. But Delsin is also bland to me, with the added problem of being annoying. At least his voice actor is Booker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"