Revenge of the Fallen Info on New Trailer

Yes it was a joke guys haha it will be up for free I will submit the link when I have it up

I have heard that the fallen is unicrons main henchmen maybe the big unicycle guy is Unicron in the movie it would be a much better idea than making him a planet. Devastator from what the latest news indicates will be formed of construction vehicles and will have legs it seems Unicron just might be the one wheeled giants transformer.

I have heard that the fallen is unicrons main henchmen maybe the big unicycle guy is Unicron in the movie it would be a much better idea than making him a planet. Devastator from what the latest news indicates will be formed of construction vehicles and will have legs it seems Unicron just might be the one wheeled giants transformer.

LOL! You may have just opened the flood gates on yourself with that one

It's not Friday yet.

I don't believe that one guy's friend's description though.

But when someone watches it Friday, then that person will likely make a new thread about it, even though the person should just describe it on this thread.

Really? In the past there have been several description and so far none for a trailer that comes out in 2 days. Strange isnt it..

I'll let everyone know officially how the trailer goes, and I'll see if my friend was telling the truth or not

Really? In the past there have been several description and so far none for a trailer that comes out in 2 days. Strange isnt it..

Not strange at all.

Why?

Because F13 only opens on Friday, not any earlier in other countries, much like movies in the past that you're trying to put up as an example.

Not strange at all.

Why?

Because F13 only opens on Friday, not any earlier in other countries, much like movies in the past that you're trying to put up as an example.
Their are going to be midnight screenings of F13. So how knows really.

Any way of making that video bigger?

That makes the rumor of a frenzy-army attack on the witwicky house look more likely......

^you can right-click on the video itself and go full-screen..it's still low-res though.:yay:

I saw an early screening of Friday The 13th last night.

Unfortunately, I only was able to see the trailer one time and was distracted by the main feature, but, if you want to know what I do remember, read on:

The trailer opens with quite a few long shots of Transformers crash landing out of the sky, looking like asteroids. Unknowing guests might assume it is actually Armageddon 2, with all the shots of buildings being struck and people running in a frenzy. I distinctly remember an extended sequence of the aircraft carrier being struck and sinking, as well as the destruction of some European tower with columns (with the camera angle from the ground looking up). There is a wide shot of a Pyramid with a person walking off to the right of its base. There is then an extended version of Baracade smashing through the window and transforming while being followed by three other transformers. Sam says the line from the Superbowl Spot, and then the next shot is of his father (who he was telling the line to). Sam's dad responds, "No, we go together!" (in an intense or amusing way, depending on your mood.) There is then a long off shot of Devastator towards the end of his transformation (multiple contruction vehicles attaching themselves), being fired upon by helicopters at a contruction site. There are shots of the cycling decepticon doing the the same stuff from the Superbowl (though extended). There is a shot of Bumblebee driving and transforming in the Witwicky backyard, pointing his canon at something/one. Instead of Megan Fox yelling for Sam's character, she yells, "Dad!" and Sam is the one standing next to her? (Alternate scene?) I'm starting to draw a blank now on the rest of the new shots, as they went by fast and it was late. There is a slightly extended Optimus being punched and bridge destruction/jump sequence from the Superbowl spot (with the latter being the end of the trailer). It then says on the screen "Revenge is coming," which turns into the Decepticon emblem.

Well, there is more to it, and the order may not be correct, but that was the best I could do after seeing it one time at 2:30 in the morning. Look at it this way, my not recalling everything leaves more surprises. :yay:

wow, sounds like it's gonna be killer. thanx for that AEmovieguy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"