Revenge of the Fallen Info on New Trailer

Interesting...very interesting.

I wanted more though...

me too.

It looks too much like Transformers 1.5 instead of a full-fledged sequel.

i dont remember who it was but they were arguing with me bout the fact that the bots chasin the r8 wasnt arcee im just sayin boo ya in your face.it was too. anyways, great trailer and im even more stoked now cuz the day i get outta boot camp is the night i get to go watch the movie at the midnight premiere.oorah.

How is this trailer weak in any way? And who said it looked like transformers 1.5?! This movie looks surprising even more epic then the first

How is this trailer weak in any way? And who said it looked like transformers 1.5?! This movie looks surprising even more epic then the first

+1 tr 1.5 was so stupid reaction

well i have question, in the boat who crash transformers, you think is autobot or decep?
we see superion ? because we see 5 tr,

well i have question, in the boat who crash transformers, you think is autobot or decep?
we see superion ? because we see 5 tr,

The Transformers that collide into the Carrier are most likely Decepticons.

Looks cool we all want more but Bay said he wasnt going to show much in the trailers

Any guess on what TF it is landing in the middle of the soldiers at 1:38???

who scorpio fight???? the fallen or starscream???

And who said it looked like transformers 1.5?!

well lets see all the parts that were in the first Transformers:

Transformers crashing into earth. Check.

Military planes/helicopters getting crashed and destroyed. Check.

Robot running into car mode. Check.

Sam getting pinned down by a Decepticon. Check.

Bumblebee shooting blue plasma. Check.

Slow mo shot of skorponk jumping and twisting. Check.

Megan Fox screaming. Check.

The only real new stuff is brief Ravage and Constructicon footage. Other than that it looks like Transformers 1.5

The only real new stuff is brief Ravage and Constructicon footage. Other than that it looks like Transformers 1.5

Well sorry but theres not much you can do with this movie to make it look completly different from the first

I am going to have to resists the urge. If I don't get a print when I see Friday the 13th, then I'll wait for the Hi-Res version.

Nice. You know Bay is holding back the big guns for which I applaud him.

Well sorry but theres not much you can do with this movie to make it look completly different from the first
I disagree. You have dozens of diverse G1 characters (dinobots, insecticons, predacons, arielbots, shockwave, lazerbeak, quintessons, omega supreme, fortress maximus, triple changers, head masters etc) to choose from and an entire galaxy to explore. Look how different Terminator 2 is from Terminator 1. And Empire Strikes Back from A New Hope. These sequels pay homage to the first without looking like a repeat.

Instead Bay has Sam pinned down in the same exact way. TFs crashing in the same exact way. Retreading skorponoks action scenes. All it takes is an imagination and you have a sequel that looks totally different from the first.

Any guess on what TF it is landing in the middle of the soldiers at 1:38???

i think is the fallen
and it is the robot who scorpionok fight

look is not an explosion, is the fire became the robots

and you see behind the elbows, long arm, and the fallen have it:o

fallenys0.jpg

You could have a point there,,,,,,,,,,,,

well, you may be right, but i'm pretty sure there are dozens of wicked new scenes that Bay did not include in this teaser..:cwink:

Oh don't say "wicked." MessiahDecoy123 will just add one more thing to the list. :oldrazz:

I disagree. You have dozens of diverse G1 characters (dinobots, insecticons, predacons, arielbots, shockwave, lazerbeak, quintessons, omega supreme, fortress maximus, triple changers, head masters etc) to choose from and an entire galaxy to explore. Look how different Terminator 2 is from Terminator 1. And Empire Strikes Back from A New Hope. These sequels pay homage to the first without looking like a repeat.

Instead Bay has Sam pinned down in the same exact way. TFs crashing in the same exact way. Retreading skorponoks action scenes. All it takes is an imagination and you have a sequel that looks totally different from the first.

And we are forever grateful that your imagination will not be guiding future instalments. :yay:

Oh don't say "wicked." MessiahDecoy123 will just add one more thing to the list. :oldrazz:

And we are forever grateful that your imagination will not be guiding future instalments. :yay:
yeah I'm not saying I should have a chance do it just someone with an active imagination and appreciation for the source material. m'kay? :whatever:

learn to read. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"