Revenge of the Fallen Info on New Trailer

I saw an early screening of Friday The 13th last night.

Unfortunately, I only was able to see the trailer one time and was distracted by the main feature, but, if you want to know what I do remember, read on:

The trailer opens with quite a few long shots of Transformers crash landing out of the sky, looking like asteroids. Unknowing guests might assume it is actually Armageddon 2, with all the shots of buildings being struck and people running in a frenzy. I distinctly remember an extended sequence of the aircraft carrier being struck and sinking, as well as the destruction of some European tower with columns (with the camera angle from the ground looking up). There is a wide shot of a Pyramid with a person walking off to the right of its base. There is then an extended version of Baracade smashing through the window and transforming while being followed by three other transformers. Sam says the line from the Superbowl Spot, and then the next shot is of his father (who he was telling the line to). Sam's dad responds, "No, we go together!" (in an intense or amusing way, depending on your mood.) There is then a long off shot of Devastator towards the end of his transformation (multiple contruction vehicles attaching themselves), being fired upon by helicopters at a contruction site. There are shots of the cycling decepticon doing the the same stuff from the Superbowl (though extended). There is a shot of Bumblebee driving and transforming in the Witwicky backyard, pointing his canon at something/one. Instead of Megan Fox yelling for Sam's character, she yells, "Dad!" and Sam is the one standing next to her? (Alternate scene?) I'm starting to draw a blank now on the rest of the new shots, as they went by fast and it was late. There is a slightly extended Optimus being punched and bridge destruction/jump sequence from the Superbowl spot (with the latter being the end of the trailer). It then says on the screen "Revenge is coming," which turns into the Decepticon emblem.

Well, there is more to it, and the order may not be correct, but that was the best I could do after seeing it one time at 2:30 in the morning. Look at it this way, my not recalling everything leaves more surprises. :yay:

Thanks for the info. Wow, now I really want to see this trailer ASAP, esp. that part about the Devastator. Can't wait to see GIFs being made about it in the future.

Now I am wishing even more I tried to make this my first spoiler free movie. Damn this sounds great.

Wow, that Bumble Bee transformation was pretty sick.

It is 1am east coast someone must have seen the trailer by now any news?

I can't see anyone going to see the movie specifically for the teaser that may or may not be on their particular print of the movie, just to leave shortly after the teaser finished, simply so they can get it online.

I have a question to ask for those who have been following this film closer than I have.

I've heard in many Transformer blogs in the comment section mentions of Jetfire and Optimus Prime combining. Does anyone know if this will take place in the film or is it just an unconfirmed rumor?

Can't wait to see a rendered Devastator

I have a question to ask for those who have been following this film closer than I have.

I've heard in many Transformer blogs in the comment section mentions of Jetfire and Optimus Prime combining. Does anyone know if this will take place in the film or is it just an unconfirmed rumor?
Never heard of that. Probably just some rumor someone made up

It's probably gonna happen. The legends class toy of Optimus and Jetfire are made to combine.

Hate to say it guys, but I just went to the midnight premiere of Friday the 13th and there was no trailer. I waited through all the trailers with my camera and some of the movie until my friend wanted to bail.

Pretty dissapointed hopefully it is in front of other people's movies.

I tried to find the Transformers 2 trailer on Youtube only to get rickrolled twice in like a minute.

Hate to say it guys, but I just went to the midnight premiere of Friday the 13th and there was no trailer. I waited through all the trailers with my camera and some of the movie until my friend wanted to bail.

Pretty dissapointed hopefully it is in front of other people's movies.

Does anyone pay attention to what I said? There is no trailer.

OMG! Sickest trailer EVER! This one looks so much more darker and intense

still no arcee. no extra shots of ravage. :csad:

and I didn't notice devastator. Is he in there?

Looks tight, cant figure out what Sam breaks at 1:18 though.

It looked like he pulled a wing off of a cicada.

Nice to see Scorponok back. 1:32

:hehe:

And we still haven't seen Soundwave yet.
This movie is going to kick so much ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"