Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought a DC superhero game was going to be M rated?

^^ well, this isn't Mortal Kombat.......

Its pretty brutal for a T rated game

Last edited:
so, someone on Twitter asked Boon what are the chances for a reveal this coming week, and Boon replied "Pretty damn high."

so.......take that for what it's worth.........

With boon you mever know. I remember when noob saibot was announced on ign it too everyone by surprise.

Last edited:
"Pretty damn high" chances of a reveal sounds good to me.

Boon has been teasing and polling fans about characters lately. Anyone think we will get one of those? Any other predictions?

Boon gives us a hint, BIilly Squires. It could be SHAZAM because his real name is Billy. But Billy Squires has a song named "The Stroke". So Deathstroke might be our mystery character.

If its Deathstroke I hope he's voiced by Ron Perlman

hope it's Deathstroke.

cuz that would mean that Cyborg and Deathstroke will be in. And that just leaves Raven............based on that early rumor........

seems like Deathstroke or Aquaman is comin up, i'd bet on Deathstroke

Haha love his hints. I'm thinking Deathstroke with this one. Cool with me.

I wish for Aquaman but I'm certain this is going to be Deathstroke. The villains need to catch up with the heroes on the revealed roster.

Imagine the type of moves you can do with Aquaman.

Imagine the type of moves you can do with Aquaman.

I'm picturing a zoning character with summoned flying fish darting across the screen at different angels....just kidding.

Really I think he should have some slick hand to hand moves and some savage and longer-reaching spearing angels with his trident.

I'm picturing a zoning character with summoned flying fish darting across the screen at different angels....just kidding.

Really I think he should have some slick hand to hand moves and some savage and longer-reaching spearing angels with his trident.

I just wanna see how cool is trident is in the game.

Well i know Catwoman and Batman are confirmed but i don't know about the others. Who do you reckon Joker is? My guess is the guy from MK vs DC

Well i know Catwoman and Batman are confirmed but i don't know about the others. Who do you reckon Joker is? My guess is the guy from MK vs DC

Im hoping and guesing its the same guy.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"