INKED: A Thread for Tattoos

I love all my ink, got about 12 hours under the gun and plan on getting much more done when I got the time and go back to my guy

I have half my forearm done with bad tats. I went to a better place and they said there was nothing that could be done. Do I have to go to LA, NY, FL or something?

tumblr_muympbDgzF1qzabkfo1_1280.jpg

Oh my glob CC I am in love with that gorgeous sleeve.... It's beautiful :') Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately kind of a blurry image, but here's my first (& only right now) :hrt:
tsL0Het.jpg

Done by Brett J. Barr of Bult 4 Speed Tattoo.

Bump!

I am getting a Joker related tattoo tomorrow. I will post pics as soon as I am done.

Can't wait. My tattoo checklist.

- Rorschach Signature (check)
- Dr.Manhattans Atom (check)
- Jaws/Bruce the shark (Check)
- Joker themed tattoo ( )
- King Kong on empire state building ( )
- Andy Warhol themed tattoo ( )

That's all I can think of now. I want a full sleeve done by this Christmas, and it will be a collage of all my favorite things. Then when it is all done, I will get an artist to blend all the tattoos together so my arm actually looks like a sleeve.

Can't wait!

Did the hype get any new tattoos recently? POST EM!!!

Here is the last 2 tattoos I got:

I got this in Portland, Oregon, It is a character from the book The Master and Margarita mixed with an old school cat clock:

8b23ee1a-d82d-49bf-8926-5a7f5fdfcf96.png

I got this one on sunday as a tribute to my dad who passed away 2 weeks ago in Temecula, California:

IMG_2684.jpg

i am kinda really into polynesian tattoos right now, but i don't think i could ever get one

i am kinda really into polynesian tattoos right now, but i don't think i could ever get one

They are great looking!

And awesome tats Wolf!! I'm sorry to hear about your father, I am sure he loves the tattoo :)

Can anyone guess where this is from ;) ? I just got this done on my underarm (pretty visible so there goes some future jobs, but screw em eh)

4CxQsv3.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I see this thread I can't help but remember that poster who said that tattoos on women were disgusting or something like that.

a7b4be80-1ef7-4b20-bfc8-07839adc5bea.jpg

I recently got some work done on my arm. 3 sessions, about 5 hours total. This picture doesn't really do justice to how awesome the color actually is, but its the only picture I have.

Now I need to figure out what I want done around it.

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for some time, but I'm afraid of two things. One, I'm going to hate it and two, I'm gonna go crazy and want more and more. I've heard stories about people wanting just one tattoo, then they get addicted. lol

I recently had an epiphany and realized what my perfect/ideal tattoo would be...but it would be waaaaaaay too expensive. :csad:

if you want quality work, you've gotta be willing to pay for quality. and you can always break it up into sessions instead of all at once

Got my first tattoo yesterday. The red in the eyes came off with a gentle wash.
2014-09-06144830_zps3c8fa381.jpg

The artist said that happens due to it being in colour, especially with the eyes bring white. You can make out some of the red ink in the grey area as well. After a soapy wash and a pat down with paper towels, all the red ink came off.

I've got a Tat below my neck.

Been feeling the desire to get more.

Been liking this Cartoony Garrus.

chibi___garrus_and_nihlus_by_electrocereal-d5icv2r.jpg

The artist said that happens due to it being in colour, especially with the eyes bring white. You can make out some of the red ink in the grey area as well. After a soapy wash and a pat down with paper towels, all the red ink came off.

I think the red in the eyes looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"