Playstation Insomniac's Spider-Man 2

I was playing around with the features since the update (and of course I had to finally replay THAT level) and the only thing I'm confused about is that under the suits tab for Peter, it says I have three affordable suits available yet I'm not seeing anything that I don't currently own:

IMG_0724.jpg

The only answer I can find from Reddit is that there are apparently new Symbiote Suit styles that can be unlocked via Ultimate level progression which I have not done yet so maybe that's it?

I was playing around with the features since the update (and of course I had to finally replay THAT level) and the only thing I'm confused about is that under the suits tab for Peter, it says I have three affordable suits available yet I'm not seeing anything that I don't currently own:

View attachment 82995

The only answer I can find from Reddit is that there are apparently new Symbiote Suit styles that can be unlocked via Ultimate level progression which I have not done yet so maybe that's it?
I can confirm that's what it is as I had the same thing happen when I played the game after the update.

Thanks. I figured that might have been it. I'm definitely going to start NG+ for it, it's just a matter of when.
Yeah, it's a little annoying visual bug I think. When you start NG+ you get access to new suit styles for the story symbiotic suits, gold versions of all the gadgets, and some upgraded suit perks that you can use the collectibles to purchase.

For whatever reason the suit styles are registering in the regular save files.

Yeah, it's a little annoying visual bug I think. When you start NG+ you get access to new suit styles for the story symbiotic suits, gold versions of all the gadgets, and some upgraded suit perks that you can use the collectibles to purchase.

For whatever reason the suit styles are registering in the regular save files.
It's messing with my completionist OCD, lol.

What are they referring to when they say "THAT level"? Venom's escape?

This....actually looks like a live service game that I would have liked :csad:

I still hope to play with Gwen. =(

2099 would have been my main, lol!

Looks pretty fun It's a shame it won't release. I think I'd take wolverine and venom releases over this though.
If a Spider-Man multiplayer is still possible, I'd prefer a different combat system. It really doesn't sit right with me how Insomniac's ground combat has such a heavy lean in realistic physics while air combat makes you levitate, like you can throw an enemy with a web over you while remaining stationary in the air and then pull another enemy to you.

I have nothing against realistic style combat or stylized unrealistic combat, but I find fighting gameplay like in Web of Shadows more palatable, cause it feels more organically consistent. It never even occured to me to criticize how unrealistic it was cause it just looked and felt right, and that's what I want from a Spider-Man multiplayer.

Jesus. Will these leaks stop some day?

Anyway, I hope the line up for the next years will be...

2023 - Spider-Man 2
2024 - Spider-Man 2 DLC
2025 - Venom
2026 - Wolverine
2027 - Wolverine DLC (I'm assuming with Kitty Pryde)
2028 - Spider-Man 3
2029 - X-Men

It's what I hope :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back