So which scenes that we know of aren't in the early screenings?

Slim_X

Superhero
Reaction score
I wanna know. I just read Halle Berry saying that she has a line where she says Storm was worshipped in Africa and that wasn't shown in any of the early screenings. What other scenes have been cut?

Apparently Storm's tidal wave is also gone.

All the conflicting evidence is in TOB's thread Slim.

Storm22 said:
Apparently Storm's tidal wave is also gone.

Do you think the tidal wave was cut because of the flooding in New Orleans or the Asian tsunami? I know how neurotic America gets over these things....

Maybe certain scenes weren't finished at the time the press screening cut was done? Anyone know how late they can keep going with finishing a movie before its release? How long does the distribution take? Days? Are films delivered in one day?

X-Maniac said:
Do you think the tidal wave was cut because of the flooding in New Orleans or the Asian tsunami? I know how neurotic America gets over these things....
I can see that happen, but I dunno... this is a big movie and it's gonna be shown in places outside of USA and Asia.

X-Maniac said:
Maybe certain scenes weren't finished at the time the press screening cut was done? Anyone know how late they can keep going with finishing a movie before its release? How long does the distribution take? Days? Are films delivered in one day?
I have no idea, but I've heard some movies aren't done until a week before its release.

X-Maniac said:

I HIGHLY doubt it X, what with Poseidon being released!
That's the only conclusion I came come to - that FX were left out of the press screening because they weren't fully finished! X1's FX were only fully finished a week before release apparently.

Storm22 said:
All the conflicting evidence is in TOB's thread Slim.
I'm affraid of threads :( Full of spoilers :down

If some good scenes are cut out of the movie all together, they should at least be included in an extended DvD version

Tidal wave, Rogue's mother, bartender, Storm's speech at Africa, Phoenix rise, Bobby being afraid of the battle instead of saying the "We're not kids anymore" line, and i few others i dont remember.

Slim_X said:
I've heard some movies aren't done until a week after its release.

Ummm...what? :confused:

You surely mean a week 'before' its release...

flavio_lebeau said:
Tidal wave, Rogue's mother, bartender, Storm's speech at Africa, Phoenix rise, Bobby being afraid of the battle instead of saying the "We're not kids anymore" line, and i few others i dont remember.
Bobby ice sliding and Rogue and Bobby kissing.

Bobby ice sliding was never confirmed.

We're also meant to see more of the Sentinel than the head!

Storm22 said:
Bobby ice sliding was never confirmed.
Supposedly it was, well at least I was told that it was on TOB's thread.

flavio_lebeau said:

Sounds about right.

Also: Colossus vs Juggernaut, Psylocke using her psi-blades, anything with that unknown Brotherhood member...

Didn't know there was a scene of Bobby being afraid of the battle...

flavio_lebeau said:
Storm and Bobby kissing? :p then we got a foursome
Crap. I meant Rogue and Bobby kissing. And Kitty and Bobby kissing was missing too.

X-Maniac said:
Sounds about right.

Also: Colossus vs Juggernaut, Psylocke using her psi-blades, anything with that unknown Brotherhood member...

Didn't know there was a scene of Bobby being afraid of the battle...
the version that PWR saw has Bobby being afraid, instead of that scene we saw on trailers (the one with the we're not kids stuff).

lordofthenerds said:
Bobby ice sliding and Storm and Bobby kissing.

Storm and Bobby kissing... You mean a Robo not a Rolo *gasps* :confused: :eek:

Surely you mean Kitty and Bobby kissing on the frozen pond...

X-Maniac said:
Storm and Bobby kissing... You mean a Robo not a Rolo *gasps* :confused: :eek:

Surely you mean Kitty and Bobby kissing on the frozen pond...
I meant Rogue and Bobby. :O But yeah, Kitty and Bobby is missing too.

I hope to God these scenes get put in for the commercial release!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"